• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Trick Room Ticks People Off

I'll probably use these sets.

Negrek, sorry to say, but you only focused on weaknesses when it came to Registeel.

Earthquake does crap to it, and it's proven to be able to survive a Fire Blast.

Needless to say, it helped this team on a few occasions, and I have no intention on removing it just yet.

I two-hit a Registeel using Earthquake with my Marowak. Anything that has a higher base attack than him is likely to do the same (if not three), especially if it has a Life Orb.

I two-hit a Registeel using Earthquake with my Marowak. Anything that has a higher base attack than him is likely to do the same (if not three), especially if it has a Life Orb.

Then you must not be fighting mine. It survived an Earthquake from an all-out sweeper. Barely a quarter damage. Maybe a little less. No Curses, I believe, either.

I knew it was a Marowak because I was...using it?

Oh. I wasn't talking about your battle, I was talking about my experiences.

Well that person obviously didn't have a Thick Club on his. With doubled Attack Marowak can pretty much demolish anything with one Earthquake.

I realized what you meant before you did :P

But yeah, if your Marowak doesn't at least two-hit just about everything, you're doing something wrong.

I'll probably use these sets.

Negrek, sorry to say, but you only focused on weaknesses when it came to Registeel.

Earthquake does crap to it, and it's proven to be able to survive a Fire Blast.

Needless to say, it helped this team on a few occasions, and I have no intention on removing it just yet.
I mentioned plenty of weaknesses; the only pokémon I focused on, specifically, was registeel. It's fine if you want to keep it--I'm just saying it's a bad idea.

Back
Top Bottom