• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Black Market

This Bellsprout.
*hides in bomb shelter*

Things I like:

Nidorans
Chatot
Cleffa
Caterpie
Zubat
Meowth
Growlithe
Abra
Slowpoke
Exeggcute
Cubone
Mareep
Wooper
Sneasel
Zigzagoon
Wingull
Whismur
Skitty
Numel
Spoink
Trapinch
Zangoose
Absol
Shinx
Shellos (blue)
Murkrow
Riolu
Croagunk
Lillipup
Solosis
Frillish (m)
Ferroseed
Litwick
Druddigon
Deino

The best offer by this time tomorrow will be accepted. This is to prevent me from getting too indecisive. Seriously, that is a big problem atm.

Last edited:
but just dump it in mai's account for now, because I have a spare for now, with the understanding that the bellsprout is shared property, and either can request use of it at any time, and its exp is not to be drained without agreement. otherwise, do what you like with it. including sigthings, if any.

but res has priority when both want it okay

... Not to exploit you, but could I have that charmander?

I feel kind of guilty for just taking her for free, but... thanks? I guess I owe you one?

mai :( you are a terrible, I would totally want that charmander. repeatedly.

now, as it happens, I have few qualms about exploitation and normally would totally be TAKE THEM ALL, but as it stands I am partial to taking the miltank.

(the phione, the gyarados, the tirtouga ...)

Back
Top Bottom