• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hello

Keta

indubitably ineffectual
Pronoun
they
I'm not technically new; but I think I've been absent enough to be considered a relative newbie now. The scenery's changed a lot.

I was doing a huge cleanup of my accounts on various websites when I dug this site up, and thought that maybe it would be nice to try and start over again and say hi to the few people I know.

Hello, my name is Keta, nice to meet you. I'm not as hardcore a Pokemon fan as I used to be; I'm leaning towards anime freak/japanophile currently. I'm about 16.5 years old, American, and am in my 3rd year of high school.

Credit to my avatar goes to surskitty/Floop (wow, that was way back when).

Hello, I think I might remember you, but I'm not completely sure. Maybe it's the avi, the fact that it's from a card I have, or at least closely resembles one. I don't collect the cards any more, but I do still have a bunch, and remain to be the hardcore pokemon fan you fail to be.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your secondary stay.

does no one read first posts anymore wtf?

she clearly said she is not new

okay have fun Keta <3

Back
Top Bottom