• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[Shop] This and That Daycare

Sylph

Take me to Wonderland
Hello, welcome to my Daycare. Though I know the norm for daycares is to watch after pokemon and possibly breed them for trainers to later give back, but due to the fact that some trainers some times decide to leave eggs behind because their pokemon made too many we have ended up with quite a collection of spares around here.

Thus we have started to branch out with the spare pokemon running around needing good homes. We are offering up a chance for you to put in a order for a pokemon that we will in turn breed for you and deliver as soon as we can. For fresh, custom made pokemon it is understandable that it may take time to acquire.

We do however have many eggs that could be almost anything. You see...we have seem to have forgotten which egg holds what, so now we have a batch of mystery eggs needing loving homes.

Though, I suppose I should tell you a few basics.

- We have all the starters
- We are willing to breed a pokemon with egg moves of your choice
- We have a AR to get items of any kind if possible*
- We have access to basically all kinds of pokemon at any given time*
- We are willing to discuss what you will send back to us for our services.
- This here is our record with our information.

* May have road blocks here and there, but can be overcome if these arise.

Could I have a growlithe with morning sun, if possible with an adamant or jolly nature? What would you want? I don't have much, though.

Could I have a growlithe with morning sun, if possible with an adamant or jolly nature? What would you want? I don't have much, though.

I'll take pretty much anything hun. Evo items are nice too.

I'll work on your pokemon now, should be done soon enough.

Those will be fine hun. I have the pokemon ready for you, would you like to nickname him?

Yes please. What gender is he/she? I'm not sure what the name should be, though, so you can choose. Also, do you have a preference for the pokemon holding the items? I have a few I don't need, like a japanese quagsire, miltank, lapras, bulbasaur, and a bronzor. Anything like that?

Then let's name him Blitzburn just because silly impulses are fun. :)

Then you can have the japanese quagsire and vulpix. My code's 119 3593 6144. Could you trade now?

Well, if you are giving me both of those, I'll give you the other boy pup. One has a Adamant nature, the other a Jolly.

and yes, I can trade now.

Well, if you are giving me both of those, I'll give you the other boy pup. One has a Adamant nature, the other a Jolly.

and yes, I can trade now.

Scratch that, poor dear lost Morning sun. The Adamant one still has it though. Is there any other pokemon you'd like in exchange for the second pokemon you plan to offer?

Well, if possible I'd like an eevee with curse and wish with a sassy or careful nature. But if that's kind of complicated I have a thunderstone too if needed.

I could just take the growlithe, though. Those others were just in the boxes of pokemon I caught or traded for on the GTS that I'll never use.

A curse and wish eevee. Never made one of those before...but I can try for it. For now, I can give you the Morning Sun Growlithe. The second pokemon you offered can be for the Eevee once I breed 'em for ya.

Also. Your friend code is missing a number. Mine is 0174 3640 2768

Thanks for Blitzburn and the shell bell! I hope you have fun with your dusknoir, if you're planning on using it soon.

Jolly male Ralts, please.

In payment you can have any ralts of virtually any nature, including Adamant males, Jolly females, and Timid males. Or if you'd like something different I can look through my box. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom