• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Galactus Cave of Sprites :D

P.S. I'd like to work here. I'll also teach you how to do some sprites (if you want)

We all want something, Terry. Sometimes you just can't reach what you want. Hone your spriting skills a bit more, them maybe you will be rehired. *shrugs* Worth a shot.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=P0tCWoJhIc8
One example
greester.png

Another
slowyu.png

Another
Worockoon.png

Another one (tired of Another)
finalshowdown.png

Yet Another
MarsVSFinneon.png

Whew.
Can I reejoin now?

Yes. I honed up. But what do I do? Show you? PM you? Do something else?

*facepalm* When I see you got better, I'll PM you. I also doubt that you managed to hone your skills in a day. xD Forget about this shop for now. Just focus on improving. You can only get better.

M_t: No problem. ^^

Now I just gotta go back and do the other requests. D:

*facepalm* When I see you got better, I'll PM you. I also doubt that you managed to hone your skills in a day. xD Forget about this shop for now. Just focus on improving. You can only get better.

M_t: No problem. ^^

Now I just gotta go back and do the other requests. D:

actually he could also get worse, he could stop spriting for a while and then come back all rusty

^ is spam

now, getting OFF that topic...

Can you do a splice of Exploud and Manaphy, manaphy base, with the Exploud mouth? I don't care when it's done really, since you've got a lot of requests already...

Awesome, I like the newest one that's fire like. Very nice.

Second most recent is a tad crowded and hard to figure out.

I guess the others are good too...

Back
Top Bottom