• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions MM's Fakemon

Another sprite thread from me. I was bored and entered a contest on another forum, so I'm getting back into fakemon a bit.
The one on the top is the newest, the rest are in no particular order. I ACCEPT (GOOD) SUGGESTIONS.

THE LAST LINE CONTAINS MOTHER 3 SPOILERS
Not sure how to put images in spoiler tags, so. Uhh, yeah.

2ro0scm.jpg
- Avic, I had the idea before I even knew Vasabar was a water bear. ^^;
30lz49i.gif

2wqsr50.gif

2ptqfqg.gif

35kjqt5.gif

xlyn0w.gif
jry59k.gif

2qdwo5x.gif
2hediro.gif
nb9fyc.gif

Your sprites have been getting better and better as of late, Seika. :3 I really like your designs and color choices, and the waterbear in particular has glorious texture shading. Well done.

Suggestion: finish those starter lines. >:D

(I'm sure that if you don't say the Mochira line is spoilers in the first place, people won't guess unless they're clever. ...And, uh, for that matter, isn't Pommalking's line spoilers as well? But you needn't feel too guilty-- It's pretty, uh, apparent in-game unless you're a complete tard.)

Was just making sure nobody looked at the three, went 'osht' and started cursing me out for spoiling the game for them. XD
I'm going with traditional starters (yes boring I know) starting with the water bear line for Water. I'm keeping the old lines as other Pokemon though.
As for Pommalking... yeah, it's obvious. Wasn't sure whether it was a spoiler or not.

Back
Top Bottom