• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions Dark Void- The Novice's Art Shop

S.K

Is taking you from behind.
Might change names.

Anyway i'm making an art shop, I have to be very brief because I have no examples at the time of writing this. I'm mediocre, don't run away! I'll definitely try anything. I'm 12 years old and I think I can hold and mantain an art shop.

I can do pokemon easily but anything else, i'll try and if I don't know what it is then I may have to be given a link but hey, lets go.

Lets see how popular this gets. I can only get to the copier at least once a week, sorry! but i'll try my best.

Only up to 4 requests taken at a time.

I especially love doing evo's/pre-evo's and other Nintendo characters.
thumbmewtwo.jpg

More examples may or not be coming soon...

Last edited:
Re: Dark Void- The Art Shop

Hmm... can you please draw a Purugly? I'd like to see your perspective.

Thanks! :D

Re: Dark Void- The Art Shop

Okay, i'll take these when I can but i'm supposed to be doing an essessment revision session now! damn internet!

Back
Top Bottom