• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Capitalist Democracy Mafia [Game Thread]

I keep losing my money, and I cry every time. I was locked in jail and had to pay the four dollars I had that night. Lost my money on N1 and last night (N4) to mysterious circumstances. N3 was the only night I had any money.

I'm the Apothecary. I charge someone money to give them a dose of medicine every night to protect them from what I assume to be poison. Last night I "cured" ILS in case that Butterfree wasn't the poisoner. Originally I thought I was the doctor but that doesn't fit the flavor of my role and the context of the deaths.

$20 on Lilycolo of course you'd just come in her at LYLO with "clears" that you claim are solid but don't make sense. You just picked two people and tried turning town on us.

I healed the poisoner night because I expected #OwnerHate but she might have been the one doing it :c

I'm the Apothecary. I charge someone money to give them a dose of medicine every night to protect them from what I assume to be poison.

H-huh? What was that? In the first day you claimed (in post 17, to be exact)

Wargle said:
Hmm ok then. My action only costs me money. I didn't use it last night because it costs more than I get a night

Why was there any reason at all to lie about that first day? It's not like you actually provided any important info. Just fluff to seem active~

Wargle said:
$20 on Lilycolo of course you'd just come in her at LYLO with "clears" that you claim are solid but don't make sense.

Eh? Please tell me what doesn't make sense. Sometimes I word things a little weirdly, but I would be absoulutely gleeful to explain! Also I meant to post this the last day phase but I was hiking in Mammoth Cave at that moment and you don't get very good internet in a cave.

Zexion said:
I keep losing my money, and I cry every time. I was locked in jail and had to pay the four dollars I had that night. Lost my money on N1 and last night (N4) to mysterious circumstances. N3 was the only night I had any money.

Now, I took a class in psychic school, and I know exactly what you're going to say, VM and Wargle, "That doesn't prove anything! Zexion is probably your partner!" and y'know what, that's a pretty good rebuttal. But let's go back to one of my first points - how would I, in one night, as mafia with no check, be able to scrounge up $30 dollars to put on Wargle?

Also ZM, or anyone with money, please come back me up here!

Hah, that doc claim.
$11 on Wargle

Conserving some ca$h so I'm not broke for tomorrow's lynch.

Also what the fuck is ILS doing

I believe he's showing solidarity even though he's dirt poor / certainly not doing anything lennyface worthy with his "soft, craftman's hands." Certainly.

Also Jack, this vote mechanic, while mildly frustrating, is brilliant! I would love to see a sequel once this game is over, and I'd definetely sign up. Maybe you could mix it up, like saying Capitalismville got invaded by [Anothereconomystyle]town? Or something else cool.

Communismville! :D

I'm trying to not get modkilled, thanks very much.

Wargle's doc claim smells like dog shit. An apothecary wouldn't give out health insurnace.

Are you allowed to bluff? Like bid a lot but only give what you have? Then 200 freaking dollars on Wargle, idk. But hoooooolly shit.

Oh hey while you're on do you mind answering my questions from before?

Oh and ILS if you dont have any monies you dont have to post from what I understood

What the fuck happened to this game

VM where did you get so much money and can I have some

(You're not obligated to answer since I'm dead, I'm just ignoring the rules like always)

Simple, Alti - he just illegally pulled funds from his campaign to use for personal reasons on whistleblowers like me!

I misunderstood my role, it said "for the price of $12", so I thought it meant from me

and it isn't insurance, it's a potion.

And uh... I'm confused now about ridiculous votes... At what point were we no longer voting with the money we had? (I mean it's obvious when VM started, but uh... I didn't know this was a thing? Did anyone else do it?)

Aside from my in-mild-frustration-and-awe vote on you for 200, unbolded, no, I don't think anyone else did it.

Back
Top Bottom