• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Platinum Status Thread

Departure Song

$ $ hey hey
Well, I highly doubt anybody has the NA release of Platinum yet (but if you do - congratulations!), so I figured it would be good to put this thread out there before Sunday, also known as the day I've been looking forward to for quite a long time now. In the midst of all the Platinum excitement, it'll be great to compare adventures with other people on release day. Once you have Platinum, give us updates here - let us know what your Pokémon are like, what you think of the game, how far you are, etc. ^^

And because I can...

Countdown to Platinum (EU): 60 days!

In the meantime, you can use this thread to express your excitement. :3

Last edited:
It's another two months and five days for us in Europe. But I'll think positively and say I'll have enough by then.

But yeah, I can't wait for Platinum, it's going to be great.

i've got the jp version and i got bored catching the runaway legends
but i preordered a na game but i won't get it on release unfortunately

It's another two months and five days for us in Europe. But I'll think positively and say I'll have enough by then.
Ouch. I forgot Nintendo of Europe is hellbent on making its customers suffer. :( Sorry to hear that.

Which raises a good question: Are any Europeans here planning on importing the North American version?

Edit: And it looks like Peegeray's usertitle holds true. xD

I'll have to wait until June most likely. In the UK i'm going to get it on a TTDS update, making the game a lot more worthwhile. Also they'll upload cheats around that time. I might just wait 2 months and get the normal copy on TTDS with a new TTDS copy of D/P.

*excitement!*

My spring break was crappily timed. It comes out on the last day of mine. :[ I've pre-ordered my copy, though! Gamestop makes the Giratina figures first come/first serve when you pick up the game rather than when you order it, so I hope I can get one... but I'll probably do what I did with Diamond anyway and end up walking around the mall for half an hour before GameStop even opens. xD

Yeah, my teachers all tried to get tests out of the way before the break, so I guess I'm good. :V

I wonder if we're going to get the Wi-Fi event for Rotom's key right after the game's release like Japan did?

Hopefully. I just got back from GameStop; my copy is all paid for so all I need to do is go in and get it on Sunday. :D

They're opening two hours early, too, just like they did when Diamond and Pearl were released. Awesome.

Preordered mine at Walmart (The ONLY reliable place. The shipment for D/P was several MONTHS late at the only other game store at the time. We now have 3, but...)

My Easter Break won't come for awhile, so... Yay?

Got the Giratina figure on preorder. Should I post pictures?

If you want. :p

Oh, are you getting the bundle that Wal-Mart is offering? It sounds cool, but I don't care that much about the DS case.

I pre-ordered it a long time ago. C: And it comes out the day I get home from my Job's Daughters trip, woo. *wiggle*

Sigh, I probably won't get Platinum for a while. I'm already pushing it with the Christmas present and Shaymin from Toys'R'Us.
Good news is my next Report Card'll come in soon, so if I do good there's a chance~

It isn't coming out for us until I am guessing a good time after June...we don't even have a release date and we can't pre-order because they say it's much too early to do that now :(

But I am very excited :)

Mine should be here any day now, likely to be before the NA release date

I shall prevail over the USA once again

Ouch. I forgot Nintendo of Europe is hellbent on making its customers suffer. :( Sorry to hear that.

Which raises a good question: Are any Europeans here planning on importing the North American version?

It's honestly A-OK with me, I get to save money so that buy my own DS and stop running into my sisters room to steal hers and do a daring escape through the window.

Mine should be here any day now, likely to be before the NA release date

I shall prevail over the USA once again

who tf did you order from! i'm gonna get it after the yanks!

oh well i've already punched all you guys in the face with my moonspeak pogeymans game

Back
Top Bottom