• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Halloween Scavenger Hunt Rewards Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultraviolet

sorry, i'm never going to stop being mad about it.
Staff member
Pronoun
she/her
Halloween Rewards Thread
A1qQvOZ.png
A1qQvOZ.png
A1qQvOZ.png

In the empty field where the Old Chateau was, ASB staff have quickly set up a stall with some cool prizes in exchange for Candy Cornn. The field seems to have been burned black where the Chateau was, and the area is swarming with scientists. One's holding a really complicated chart that looks kind of like a wormhole, and you can see another chart with a sketch of ... Giratina? You go to have a closer look, but a scientist in a radiation suit snatches it away and gives you a stern look. They don't offer you a radiation suit. Wait, were we supposed to give those out to participants? No? Probably nothing to worry about.

As reward for braving the potentially radioactive/haunted Old Chateau, each player will be rewarded with a Rare Candy (which is non-transferable, so don't go try selling these at the Trading Post). In addition, everyone who entered the Chateau also receives a ribbon for participating. The player who found the most Candy Cornn will receive the fancy halloween ribbon, so congratulations to Murkrow! We're hoping to implement these so you can stick them on your profile pages in the database - for now, you can stick them in your signature!

Final Scores:
i7OFtIu.png
Bobino: 0
i7OFtIu.png
Sangfroidish: 0
i7OFtIu.png
Ether's Bane: 5
i7OFtIu.png
Wargle: 7
i7OFtIu.png
Lord of the Fireflies: 7
i7OFtIu.png
Meursault: 9
i7OFtIu.png
Faorzia: 9
i7OFtIu.png
Eifie: 10

i7OFtIu.png
Metallica Fanboy: 11
i7OFtIu.png
Eta Carinae: 11
i7OFtIu.png
Nira: 11
i7OFtIu.png
Vipera Magnifica: 11
i7OFtIu.png
JackPK: 11
i7OFtIu.png
serpentjester: 11
i7OFtIu.png
Superbird: 12
i7OFtIu.png
Totodile: 12
i7OFtIu.png
Guestrodon: 15
i7OFtIu.png
I liek Scythers: 15
i7OFtIu.png
Keldeo: 15
46YianW.png
Murkrow: 16
Prizes:
In addition to a free rare candy and a ribbon, you can also exchange your Candy Cornn for items. It is strongly recommended that you spend all of your Candy Cornn - if you don't, then it will be seized by ASB staff disappear. Post in this thread what you want to spend your Candy Cornn on, and you'll hopefully get your prizes soon.

1 x Candy Cornn:
cheri-berrychesto-berrypecha-berryrawst-berryaspear-berrypersim-berry
Cheri Berry, Chesto Berry, Pecha Berry, Rawst Berry, Aspear Berry, Persim Berry
dread-plate
spooky-plate.png
toxic-plate
Dread Plate, Toxic Plate, Spooky Plate

3 x Candy Cornn:
occa-berrypassho-berryrindo-berrywacan-berryYache-berryChople-berryKebia-berryShuca-berryCoba-berryPayapa-berryTanga-berryCharti-berryKasib-berryHaban-berryColbur-berryBabiri-berryChilan-berry
roseli-berry.png

Occa Berry, Passho Berry, Rindo Berry, Wacan Berry, Yache Berry, Chople Berry, Kebia Berry, Shuca Berry, Coba Berry, Payapa Berry, Tanga Berry, Charti Berry, Kasib Berry, Haban Berry, Colbur Berry, Babiri Berry, Chilan Berry, Roseli Berry
dark-gemghost-gempoison-gem
Dark Gem, Ghost Gem, Poison Gem
smoke-ball
black-glasses.png
spell-tagpoison-barb
Smoke Ball, Black Glasses, Spell Tag, Poison Barb

5 x Candy Cornn:
oran-berrylum-berryliechi-berryGanlon-berrySalac-berryPetaya-berryApicot-berryLansat-berryStarf-berryMicle-berryCustap-berry
Oran Berry, Lum Berry, Liechi Berry, Ganlon Berry, Salac Berry, Petaya Berry, Apicot Berry, Lansat Berry, Starf Berry, Micle Berry, Custap Berry

8 x Candy Cornn:
leppa-berrysitrus-berryenigma-berryjaboca-berryrowap-berry
kee-berry.png
maranga-berry.png

Leppa Berry, Sitrus Berry, Enigma Berry, Jaboca Berry, Rowap Berry, Kee Berry, Maranga Berry
black-sludgetoxic-orb
Black Sludge, Toxic Orb

11 x Candy Cornn:
dusk-stonereaper-cloth
Dusk Stone, Reaper Cloth

Anyway, we hope you enjoyed this event, guys! I'd like to run something like this again in the future if it works out okay, so if you have any feedback or questions, feel free to post them here as well.
http://forums.dragonflycave.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

Last edited:
glorp glorp, i want some sludge :u

thanks for organising this!

edit: oh yeah also a cheri berry. im good at remembering numbers.

Custap berry, Lansat berry, a dread plate and a toxic plate, please. Thanks so much - this was totally awesome.

wow I spent so long staring at this and deciding what to get that the word berry does not look like a word anymore.

I'd like a Toxic Plate, a Dread Plate, a Chesto Berry, a Passho Berry, and a Wacan berry!

so you said we can stick the ribbons in our signatures, right? right.

Anyhow, onto business! So, somebody gave me these, erm, marbles? But, of course, they did that entirely out of their own free will, and with their memory perfectly intact. Anyways, let's turn those in, hm? I'll have a Kee Berry and a Poison Gem.

That was a lot of fun!

And luckily, I got just enough candy to trade in for a Reaper Cloth without having any change leftover to mull using. Huzzah!

Can I grab a Black Glasses, a Spell Tag, a Poison Barb, a Dread Plate, a Toxic Plate, and a Spooky Plate?

Of course I need 11 Aspear Berries.

I'll take a Black Sludge and a Roseli Berry! Thanks for everything, uv and MD!

Thank you for hosting this, everyone! I'll take a Black Sludge, Dark Gem, Colbur Berry, and Toxic Plate.

Aw goodness that was definitely an experience.

Time to milk that Cornn for all it's worth.

Cheri Berry, Chesto Berry, Pecha Berry, Rawst Berry, Persim Berry ... that's five.
One Ghost Gem - that's eight
And then the Smoke Ball for eleven Cornns in all.

This feels like I'm at chuck e cheeses or something.

A Reaper Cloth (11), Spoopy Plate (12), and a Roseli Berry (15), si'l vous plait.

I won! I owe it all to that terrible Euler's identity joke I made, probably.

I think I'll take a Reaper Cloth and a Micle Berry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom