• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

PokéSun - Pokémon Community Forum | Going on 8+ years!

Zueq

PokéSun.com | The Newest Pokemon Forum!

Experience the newest Pokemon forum on the internet, PokeSun.com! Our forum has just started this month, January 8th; and we are already doing great! We have a theme made by Ryan McGrane, of Audentio Design (which has been customized to fit our forum, and comes in a dark version of that theme if registered.) We have a PokeMart, which comes with a shop, lottery system, and bank. We also have an IRC Chatroom! Members can also request for graphics, roleplay, play forum games, discuss about Pokemon, and so much more!

What are you waiting for?!
Join Today!~ http://pokesun.com/

--
Feedback and comments would be appreciated. :)

Last edited:
Re: PokéSun.com | The Newest Pokemon Forum!

ok so its wrong to post one forum website on another i see thats youre only post so thats why you joined isnt it

No. I just wanted feedback on my forum. Please don't judge a book on it's cover. I was going to stick around for a while, but I already get a rude comment on my first day.. :(

@Alexguy Is there something wrong with someone trying to get some traffic through his/her website? This is the section for advertising is it not? What does it matter if Zueq has 2 posts or 1,000? Either way it's going to be posted. Try to be constructive like the guidelines state.

@Zueq It's a very nicely layed out design and the theme is very good. The bank is a really good idea, all that it's lacking is content and members.

Hmmm... I have a question about Pokesun. Does it have a user CP, with a notepad like this site does? That's a great feature, and I'm looking for another forum with it.

Hmmm... I have a question about Pokesun. Does it have a user CP, with a notepad like this site does? That's a great feature, and I'm looking for another forum with it.

Yeah, it comes with everything that a basic forum would have. :)

yea sorry about what i said i cheked out the site out of guilt it seems pretty cool good layout design

ok so its wrong to post one forum website on another i see thats youre only post so thats why you joined isnt it
Where'd you get that impression? (the first part, anyway) It's kinda true that some members don't like it, but I think that's because forums tend to have a little less unique content than actual websites (and also tend to be taken less seriously, by both creators and viewers). It's not wrong; in fact, if you looked at the guidelines for the advertising forum, it's specifically stated that you can.

@Zueq: I'm impressed! 33 members in ten days is quite a lot, and quality-wise it's very good! (and don't worry about negative comments on your first day, I'm pretty sure everyone here has put up with this at some point)

Yeah, it comes with everything that a basic forum would have. :)

Oh, good. Um, stupid question, but... When I write my fanfiction, I send the unfinished part to myself in a PM. Some forums won't let you PM yourself. Is this one of them?

@Richie: Nope, you can send whatever you'd like to yourself in a PM. :)

33 members in ten days
WHOA
I must go and look at this straight away if it has 33 members in 10 days.

EDIT: It's a good site. It has a nice layout and a great skin. But one thing - I can't register. Whenever I try, it tells me my passwords don't match.

Last edited:

Oh really? Have you tried different internet browsers? Or are you sure your password is correct?

Pretty good layout, and other than that, theres just one thing to say. I am joining right away.

EDIT: I have also encountered a problem. When I try to register, and hit Submit, it says "cannot open file" or something like that.

Last edited:

Hmm. That's really, odd. Please be patient, and I'll ask my host about it. :)

It's perfectly fine. What browser are you using, and what computer brand do you have?

It's perfectly fine. What browser are you using, and what computer brand do you have?

I was using plain old Internet Explorer, and a HP laptop.

Ah, okay. Well that seems fine. Did you try to join again?

Back
Top Bottom