• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Retro Choice Pokémafia [Game Thread]

Re: Retro Choice Pokémafia [Game Thread]

I was so much of a spectator here I didn't know what was going on for the second half. the vmvideos and all of the shitposting were excellent though :D mafia online is so much fun.

SAD FACE I WAS TRACKING PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T TARGET ANYONE TO SEE IF THEY WERE MAFIA WHO JUST COULDN'T SEND IN A KILL and that's p bad logic but I had been following MF. ugh. although honestly I think I'd have just gotten myself killed out of suspicious "HEY LOOK POSSIBLE MAFIA"

Our heroic deaths were offscreen! I will never forgive you VM. >:(

You know what I find hilarious?

The fact that Music Dragon's post calling out MF as mafia and my video calling out Zero Moment as mafia were both true.

@VM also the fact that when you were visiting - it was like n1 - and i brought up mafia and you said "oh shit gotta send in my night action. my kill. gotta send my kill to jack." and i had no idea how to respond so i just smirked a bit and said "yeah. me too. gotta send my kill in." and you went on the "i'm mafia" thing for a bit while i was just kind of awkward about it and then you said "i bet you're actually mafia so you know that i'm not" and i had even less idea how to respond to that

Back
Top Bottom