• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Most Hated Pokemon Ever

Round 1!

• Total voters
Bidoof. Seriously. I know it's already on the list, but they piss me off so much.

Actually, the entire Bidoof line pisses me off. So perhaps add Bibarel in there (admittedly it makes a good HM slave, but that's all it's good for).

Oh, yes, Probopass. It scares little children.

I generally don't hate Pokemon, but Kricketune.

If that thing breaks my chain with its annoying cry one more time.

^ So agreed. I'm off of the freaking Trophy Garden FOREVER.

But for me, I'd have to say... Weedle. In the Kanto games it was the most annoying thing EVER with Poison Sting, which would always just happen to poison when you were out of Antidotes and a long way from a Pokemon Center.

Eeeve and their evolutions. Somewhat like pika, I don't hate them becaúse of what they are, but because they are WAY overrated.

Secoding Pika, Jinx, and Azurilll. Also muk and grimer- these damn (warning! ugly word!)motherfuckers constantly poison my pokemon.

Did I mention they are ugly?

The fact that Probopass and Ralts is on the list makes it the dumbest thing ever.

..Add Ditto, because it's ugly and it ruins my life.

It seems that the majority of the Pokémon I like are on this list ;~;

Gorebyss really irks me from its color choice to its compress-ness to its creepy eyes, however.

The one you hate more.

I didn't vote on Magikarp v. Azurill, since I actually like both of them. Magikarp has woobie appeal, and I liked Azurill's design.

Actually, only two users voted in those options, but when I came back to view the poll I was like, "Whut? o.o" Quite amusing xD

Heh I was one of the people that voted in "Choose one of the following" because I don't hate anything on any of those lists. What I do hate is... Nuzleaf its so unlikeable and ugly, it's not as cool as Shiftry, and way uglier than Seedot.

@Deo: But Tayuya is a Nuzleeeeeaf D:

1: I voted Pikachu because it's kind of... I dunno. Clefairy is just cuter (not to mention the fact that I've wanted a shiny one ever since I came across D/P/P's slots).

2: Voted Azurill. Magikarp evolves into the water dragon (Not type) Gyarados, and Azurill is cute, but I had to vote the latter because Mr. K is an Azurill :<

3. I voted Mr. Mime, but I really should have done Ariados because... it's a spider. Three-eyed spiders with afros aren't good.

4. Bidoof. Lickilicky is cute with all its licking and puffiness :3

Everyone's already mentioned Geodude, which I dislike; I ran into a shiny in FireRed but decided to attack it first, when throwing a ball would more likely catch it than anything anyway. It exploded, as always.

Probopass is slightly unorthodox. Like mentioned before.

Epic facepalm.

I voted for the Pokemon I like more.

But now, I'm not so sure I like Azurill as much. And yet, it's cuter than Magikarp. Even if one DOES have a triple-Mayu.

Technically I voted for Pikachu, Magikarp, Mr. Mime, and Bidoof respectively.

Problem: I don't have a lot of Pokemon I dislike. D:

I would say Ariados, but that's already there. So I guess I'll nominate, er...

Koffing? They're quite annoying with Sludge, Smog AND Explosion, and are also hard to find.

Voted pika (thank the anime)

Voted Karp nuff' said

Voted mime (I HATE MIMES!)

Voted Bidoof (It feels redneck)

Nominate Chingling Its commoness destroyed the value of cimecho (wich stole one week of my life)

Bidoof is "beating" Lickilicky again now... :(

Damn you, Internet, and your mindless hatred of very common Pokémon!

On a more positive note, Pikachu and Azurill are both "winning."

Back
Top Bottom