• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

How to access IRC channels (#tcod specifically)

Try not to let this thread frighten you - chances are, you'll only be banned once or twice, and you even get to talk to me! :O

Could you please take the drama elsewhere if you're going to continue it? This is supposed to be a thread about how to enter the channel.

I've always felt like the IRC channel could provide me with some entertainment, but at the same time, I feel like I shouldn't even bother entering because a) no one wants me there and b) they will tell me so and I will feel sad and have to go sulk in the corner for some time. That, and the impression I get is that the discussion is just in-joke after in-joke and who even wants that.

We really, really don't bite. Also ... discussion usually isn't filled with in-jokes.

Nah, we have some in-jokes but we don't string them together; that'd be boring. We'd like to have you if you'll make an effort to integrate and not try to center attention around yourself.

I could come in more often, but half of you know the story.

I can't help feeling inferior every time I'm in there, I don't know.

I've always felt like the IRC channel could provide me with some entertainment, but at the same time, I feel like I shouldn't even bother entering because a) no one wants me there and b) they will tell me so and I will feel sad and have to go sulk in the corner for some time. That, and the impression I get is that the discussion is just in-joke after in-joke and who even wants that.
I'm not really in #tcod a lot, but I'd enjoy seeing you there.

(Also, I never get to talk to you anymore, Dewgong...)

Back
Top Bottom