• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Just like a pop-up!

eeveeeb9.gif

For eeveeskitty. Is this good?

Speaking to Flarginsnarf: It works? On the internet? 'cause, i mean, know that works with the other icons, but for me when I do that to the iexplorer icon it just goes to internet properties, which has no place to change the icon. It doesn't do that for you? :blank:

It is like the Skitty MIND BLOWINGLY AWESOME~ I'm going to use that as the replacement for the Hourglass as Skitty is the main cursor.

AWESOME~

And I can change my Internet icon, too. And all the others. Right now, I can think if two. First one is a Mewtwo holding up a badly drawn sign of "internet"(yes, not capitaled in front) with a couple letters backward? And a Mew holding up paintbrushes almost covered in paint(of any color except pink, black, or white)? Thanks!

Last edited:
Like a pop-up but less virus inducing.

So can I have a desktop icon? I want it to have two dolls, one male, one female sitting back to back. They have rounded off hands and feet and featureless faces. They both have brown hair. The female has a red shirt and blue skirt and the male has a red shirt and blue pants.

Yes, this is going to be a icon for The Sims 2.

Last edited:
Speaking to Flarginsnarf: It works? On the internet? 'cause, i mean, know that works with the other icons, but for me when I do that to the iexplorer icon it just goes to internet properties, which has no place to change the icon. It doesn't do that for you? :blank:

It gives me the option, maybe it's because I use Opera :huh:...

Back
Top Bottom