• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Rose Garden of Anything - Darksong's sprite shop

Could you animate thiiiiis? It's not in separate images, but I'm lazy >_< Uh, two frames for each, if you dun't mind. And since you have Photoshop.. ABUSE! ABUSE! Could you transparentize it plzthx?

salamencechao.png

Yes, they're lame. >.<

I don't know how to transparentize on Photoshop... >.<

But... requests acknowledged. Sorry I've been gone for a while...

All right, got the disguise.

salalithe.png

Hehehe, nice avatar, Mewtwo XD I personally am a fan of Chouji but Orochimaru isn't so bad. I mean, at least his skin is a cool color XD

Is this fast enough, or slow enough, Dragon?

15922956417-iaza.gif

Hey Darksong, do you think Orochimaru should be brought back into Naruto? It was a random spam question, so to make this post NOT spam...

Make a Trainer Morph of any Feline Pokemon you want and any female trainer you want. Be creative. ((Espeon counts as feline))

Hey uber, you bumped big-time and that is not allowed. In the future, don't revive threads.

wait whut am i a mod or somethin?

Back
Top Bottom