• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Features You Never Use or Care About

Oh, God, you don't use every one of the billion features of the forums, half of which you don't even know exist. THE WORLD IS ENDING AND THE FORUM CLEARLY SUCKS AND I MUST DELETE THOSE FEATURES.

What's the point of this thread again? It sounds suspiciously like a bitch-at-Butterfree-for-anal-things disguised as some sort of a poll.
... what no: a lot of these could probably be useful but I don't use them and wanted to know who else ignored particular ones. And also to see what other people ignored.

I was actually not trying to be passive-aggressive about it! no really ; ; I WAS BORED OKAY ; ;

Last edited:
horizontal postbit (surskitty how do you read anything with random crap interspersed!)
Vertical postbit is cluttered and also makes the post not cover most of the screen. Horizontal postbit just makes me scroll down a bit. :/

Don't use-Quote+Quick reply, tags, search, caleder, subscriptions, Mafia, image smilies.

Don't care-Postcount, Mafia(I won't when it's reopened, atleast, like I cared before the crash anyway...).

Vertical postbit is cluttered and also makes the post not cover most of the screen. Horizontal postbit just makes me scroll down a bit. :/
Huh. What's your res? I lose maybe 10% of my screen space on the left side in exchange for having nothing but empty space to skip past to find the next post.

1024x876 or whatever. I prefer not having to look at anything on the side.

I don't use horizontal postbit, multi-quote button, attachments of any sort, calendar, albums, subscriptions, emotes, and I don't use the regular reply button. Or signatures.

I use avatars, quick-reply, profile comments (kind of), and that's about it.

Oh, God, you don't use every one of the billion features of the forums, half of which you don't even know exist. THE WORLD IS ENDING AND THE FORUM CLEARLY SUCKS AND I MUST DELETE THOSE FEATURES.

What's the point of this thread again? It sounds suspiciously like a bitch-at-Butterfree-for-anal-things disguised as some sort of a poll.

The only thing people have been asking you to do in this thread is bring back the fork button. :[ Calm yourself.

(I like the role-reversal, this time you're being completely insane and I'm being all cool and collected.)

Also so far as forum features go I use none of the social stuff, none of the photo stuff, rarely use tags aside from perusing the tag cloud because it interests me, and I have all sigs turned off. Back in the day when a forum was a building I'm pretty sure they didn't scream the same thing at each other over and over every time they finished a thought. At least, I don't think so. Maybe?

Back
Top Bottom