• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[NIGHT 0] Mafia Choice Mafia

Well, I'm a roleblocker, and I'm responsible for DarkAura not dying - I blocked JackPK N0. And then Superbird. I started to wonder if this was some kind of bastard thing where my role PM claimed I'm a roleblocker when actually I'm a serial killer, because my flavor involves kicking people, and the mafia game I picked is one where I was actually a serial killer but became genuinely convinced that Mai was mafia and argued the point so passionately that for part of it I forgot I wasn't actually town-aligned. But I blocked MF last night and he survived, so it appears to have been a coincidence. Thank God.

Welp, I might as well hop on the roleclaim wagon: since everyone took so long to send in their night actions in the game I claimed (72 seconds should be more than enough time, guys), everyone must've been out of town! Ergo, I'm a Commuter. I can go out of town, effectively making all night actions targeted towards me null and void. But since this is a very OP power, I can only use it twice. I haven't used it yet, and I'm hoping I don't have to anytime soon...

Alright maybe I'll wake myself up at mignight and do it immediately.
Or maybe I'll do it at 6
I dunno.

ok you know what everyone 24 hour extension to continue the talking and also vote to lynch someone/abstain!

MD, I haven't had much to add to the conversation lately. I was planning to use my power tonight, but if you wish.

When I made the mistake and there was an 18 hour window to correct me.
Birdy, doll, could you please vote to lynch Cynder? It'll be much appreciated!
(oh god why did I start talking like someone's mother)

Phoenix? He got his power sorted out.
phoenix-normal(b).gif

Could you please clarify this statement? It's rather odd... Even in a game such as this, with many, many players, I highly doubt the individual roles would not be similar, even if some elements are similar. Could you clarify exactly how your and Pheonix's powers differ?

I meant when I accidentally claimed to have the same role as him and he didn't counterclaim against me.
I thought I had Blizzard, but only had Party Host, and he claims to have Blizzard now but didn't react when I claimed I did.
Maybe claiming that by accident actually HELPED us!!!

Back
Top Bottom