• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Double-Take Mafia

Yeah, as I inferred, I am an inspector. I can find out anyone's first abilities, or second ability if they already lost their first. Speaking of which, I've already figured out everyone's first abilities, and they're all there in the poem (including Eifie and Flora's, even though we all already know what they are), so feel free to use that information as you wish. I'm not explicitly revealing what anyone's first ability is without their permission though; I don't want to roleclaim for any of you guys before you yourself are ready to.

Wait a minute. How have you inspected everyone? It's only day three.

Wait a minute. How have you inspected everyone? It's only day three.

Well, Eifie and Flora have already had their first abilities revealed, so that's 2, and I've inspected 3 people so far, so that makes 5. As for #6, well, one of the abilities I saw was "Phone a Friend", where you can have out of thread communications with another designated player on here (Not saying who has the ability or who the designated player is for obvious reasons). So, I figure that person #6 must also have the Phone a Friend as a first ability, since there's no good reason it would be a second ability if the other person with it has it as their first.

Thank you! I actually worked that out like a minute after I posted it, but wanted you to answer in case it was something like a slip about knowing a mafia partner's ability.

So, we feel comfortable revealing that sande and I are the friends on the phone. While I don't know their alignment and can't 100% trust them, I can confirm they've been very responsive on Telegram and seem pretty genuine.

Well, my first ability is definitely in there and there's no other way for him to know, so Stryke's claim is bulletproof as far as I'm concerned.

Zero Moment, exactly how does your role work and whom did you target?

My first ability is Watch. It is literally the Watcher role's ability. I targeted you on N0 (blocked), Eifie N1 (only targeted by Flora), and sanderidge N2 (not targeted by anyone).

I'll assume you weren't asking about my second ability, in case it's not wise to reveal it yet (I'll note that most people haven't claimed theirs), but I will reveal it if asked.
I will say, however, that my second ability is mutually-exclusive with my first, and as such I haven't used it yet.

Only targeted by Flora, huh? So that means the mafia kill that night was definitely blocked somehow...

Does anyone have any insight on what could have happened there? Otherwise maybe we should be looking into RNP, who, incidentally, seems to be the fighter Stryke was talking about.

apparently my 2am shitpost did not go through and i am back like a day later to say yes i am a friend constantly on the phone with bfree

also, what's the thing??

So, Stryke and I have claimed now, and I assume neither of us look like good candidates to lynch. The only person I can think of that looks at all suspicious is RP, should we have him do a full claim, since he's only really hinted at what he's got?

aight
so
Challenge, that's my first'un. I choose someone during the day and you can only vote for me or them. The other one is, as stated, Impress, which lets me visit someone each night and let em know I visited them. That's also the one I think something screwy is happening with, because whenever I use it, they seem to get attacked. I dunno.

Okay, so you used it on Eifie N0 and Flora N2. Who did you use it on N1?

So RNP, you never answered Butterfree's question last game day either, did you?

On to the next mild thing of note, then:

Here you're implying you saw Stryke's post before learning you were blocked. Assuming Stryke just didn't feel like telling everyone he got visited seems funny. Is there a reason you didn't post then?

Just a heads-up that I won't be able to update tonight or tomorrow, so the deadline's extended until around 5:30 pm PDT on July 27, a little over 46 hours from this post.

Okay, well, we have about 24 hours left, and I guess no one has anything they want to say about the lack of mafia kill the second night? Assuming the mafia wouldn't just randomly abstain from killing, that makes RNP look real bad, since if ZM's not lying Flora definitely can't have eaten both kills. Ugh, but I feel like RNP is just making himself look way too suspicious to actually be a mafia member??

Blah, I'll just vote RedNeckPhoenix for now. I am absolutely open to other options.

Back
Top Bottom