• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Warriors: Red Eclipse

Mercy

was Mercedes
~Warriors: Red Eclipse~

"When dawn becomes dusk
Seven group together
Then four will turn into one
The stone will tell all
As the moon shines down"

"Wh-what does this mean?" a she-cat wondered aloud. "What is StarClan trying to tell us?"

"Seven group together, then four will turn into one?" she shook her head, not understanding what her ancestors were trying to tell her. The medicine cat couldn't stay there any longer. She had traveled to the Moonpool in secret, seeking guidance from StarClan. Rushing back to her Clan so no one would see she was missing, she thought back on what was said. The medicine cat wasn't very confident in her abilities as it was, so it made her feel disappointed that she couldn't figure out one message from StarClan.

She crashed through the bushes, which was probably a mistake if she had wanted to stay quiet. She knew that she needed help on figuring the message out, and she could only see the other medicine cats at the Gathering. "I hope the Gathering is soon," she muttered.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Weeks later, long after the medicine cat had traveled to the Moonpool, the Gathering had started. All four leaders perched on the low branches of a great tree, the full moon glowing behind them. One shaggy gray tom yowled to have everyone's attention. "I would like to bring up a rather serious issue. It seems that StarClan has abandoned us!"

His words shook everyone, but only one cat was eager to protest. "That is not possible, StarClan has never abandoned us. Why now?" a tortoiseshell she-cat asked.

Another leader spoke, and another, and then the last. Each one had said the same thing, "StarClan has abandoned us, they are not at the Moonpool anymore."

The young medicine she-cat nodded. It was all true, a week after she had gotten the message, all the medicine cats went to the Moonpool. When they were there, they went to drink the water, but nothing happened. They tried again, but again the pool of water was still.

Finally, she spoke up, "Before this happened, I received one final message from StarClan." Every eye looked at her, waiting for her to go on. "They said 'When dawn becomes dusk, seven group together, then four will turn into one, the stone will tell all, as the moon shines down."

No one knew what to say to this. Then, another medicine cat spoke up. "It wasn't only you who received a final message. So did I."

"Thunder, River, Shadow, and Wind
All great warriors from each
Join together to find the stone."​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All communication to StarClan has been lost. These two mysterious messages still haunt each Clan. One medicine cat thinks that they know the answer the messages. You are one of the seven warriors that were mentioned in the messages. Soon, you will learn the true meaning hidden in them. Please put "StarClan" in bolded letters somewhere in your post. Also this RP takes place long after the time with Firestar and Brambleclaw. This is an entirely new cast of characters.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is what we need in the RP:

2 Cats from Thunderclan:
Dreamflight/Mercedes
Rowantail/Cryptica

2 Cats from ShadowClan:
Adderfang/Tailsy
Shadowstar/Shadowstar

2 Cats from WindClan:
Sunpelt/shadow_lugia
Windfoot/Bakuphoon

1 Cat from RiverClan:
Owldapple/Darksong

Relationships:
Sunpelt/Windfoot - Friends

Rules:
1. No godmodding, mary-sues, etc..
2. You -cannot- be an apprentice, an elder, or a queen. The journey these seven cats are going on is quite dangerous.
3. Each post must be at -least- 4 sentences.
4. Your character can fall in love during the journey, just let it take some time. I don't want the whole "love at first sight" thing happening.
5. It would be preferred if you didn't play out your personality.
6. Have fun. :D

Form:

Name:
Clan: (ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, or WindClan)
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:
Relationship(s): (Daughter of, Son of, Brother of, Sister of, Mate of, etc..)

Mine:

Name: Dreamflight
Clan: ThunderClan
Appearance: Dreamflight is a Balinese, which makes her pelt dappled with colors of cream to dark brown. She has a black nose, and dark brown fur all over her snout and up near her cheeks with an additional patch of brown fur on her forehead. The rest of her face is a darker cream color except for her ears which are dark brown. The rest of her body is made up of both darker and lighter shades of cream and brown. Near her rump are where the darker colors are, whereas the lighter colors are near her chest. Her legs are like "socks" and are very dark, almost a coffee color. Her tail is long and quite bushy and is also a dark coffee color. Lastly, she has big icy blue eyes and she has a small stature.
Personality: Despite being alone for most of her apprenticeship, she is quite loving of others. She doesn't care how her Clan treated her in the past, and knows nothing but loyalty to them. Dreamflight doesn't feel quite this way about the other Clans, albeit being very social at Gatherings. She tries to do her best at everything, even though she can be clumsy at times.
Bio: Dreamflight used to be a kittypet who turned rogue after a week of being with her owners. Her owners, thinking she was a tom, named her Bandit. After she ran from the Twolegs, she didn't know where to go. She had no hunting skills so she couldn't catch prey, and she didn't know how to fight so she couldn't defend herself. Growing tired, she collapsed onto the forest floor, where a patrol of Clan cats found her. Appearing to be kit-sized at the time, they took her in as it looked like a Twoleg had abandoned her there. It took her a long time to gain others' trust and even longer for them to make her a warrior.
Relationship(s): Daughter of Clover, Sister of Missy.

Last edited:
Oh my God StarClan this looks cool :DD

Name: Sunpelt
Clan: WindClan
Appearance: Sunpelt has a light brown pelt and golden-amber eyes. Her nose is pink, and her paws are white.
Personality: Sunpelt is a kind and caring cat, and wants to help others. She does what she thinks is right, which is what her heart thinks, not her head, unless the situation needs head-thinking. She can be a bit impulsive at times, which may be due to how she's always bursting with energy.
Bio: Sunpelt's mother died when she was young, her two siblings soon after. She was suckled by a different queen who's only kit had died, and the two have a very close bond, although not truely mother and daughter. She was made a warrior a bit earlier than most, because of her more-than-average speed. When she has nothing to do, she helps the medicine cat, giving her a bit of knowledge in medicinal areas, although not as much as a true medicine cat, or even an apprentice that's atleast halfway into their training.
Relationship: None yet unless someone wants to :3

<3 reserve me a spot in ShadowClan? I'm a bit busy, I'll be a little while with my app.

Name:Shadowstar
Clan: ShadowClan
Appearance:A jet black cat with white ears, paws, and underside.
Personality:Cheerful, lucky, wiling to help.
Bio:Shadowstar was raised by Shadowclan. Her mother named her Shadowkit in honor of Shadowstar, she has had good luck ever scince and became Leader of Shadowclan.
Relationship(s):None as of yet.

I pray to Starclan that this will be awsome.=D

Shadowstar: Everything looks all right on your form, but I have one question. Since the RP is going mostly take place away from the Clans, who is going to run ShadowClan while she's gone?

Name: Windfoot
Clan: WindClan
Appearance: His pelt is as gray as stone, giving him an exellent advantage in rocky and grassy areas. He has green eyes and completely black pads.
Personality: Windfoot is quiet and shy most of the time, and talks only when he want to. He has a crush on Sunpelt, but he doesn't have the guts to tell her about his feelings, so just look at her in the distance. He has the tendency to stammer and blush when he talks to Sunpelt, and therefore he doesn't talk to her unless he needs to.
Bio: Windfoot's mother left for StarClan when he was a young kit, and he was instead raised by one of the queens, who he didn't like much. There he met Sunpelt, who also had lost her mother, and after spending time with her, he decided that he liked her... alot. At 6 moons old, he became an apprentice training to be a Warrior, he would actually like to be a medicine cat more, but when he found out Sunpelt was going to become a warrior, he changed his mind. He was made a Warrior short after Sunpelt became one.
Like Sunpelt, he is quicker than most WindClan cats. He also loves to run.
Relationship(s): Is good friends with Sunpelt, and has a crush on her. :] I hope it is okay with shadow_lugia then :3

EDIT: Oh, wait. I forgot something. Please wait a moment for accepting me :)

EDIT: done.

Bakuphoon: You are accepted~ Welcome to the RP.

Shadowstar: Okay, your character may be the leader of ShadowClan. You are accepted~ Welcome to the RP.

Name: Adderfang
Clan: ShadowClan
Appearance: Small, scrawny-looking muddy brown tabby with dark stripes and pale blue eyes.
Personality: Adderfanf's name is a good indication of his personality, really. He's kind of shy and doesn't like talking a lot, but if you bother him enough he has a terrible temper and lashes out. He's kind of impatient and seems irritated a lot of the time, although he's been slowly getting to the point where he isn't driving away every cat that dares try and talk to him. He's a fairly competent warrior; he's more talented at scouting than fighting or hunting, though.
Bio: Adderpaw is a purebred ShadowClan cat and is named after his grandfather, Addertail, who had died a couple of moons before he was born. He's an only kit and was pretty sheltered by his mother (who is a resident ShadowClan queen and is soon going to retire to the elders' den), so he's not exactly good friends with any of the other apprentices in his Clan. He was apprenticed normally at six moons and was trained by a rather grumpy warrior by the name of Shadedstrike, and he's more or less picked up on his mentor's personality. Which sucks sometimes, but what can you do. He was made a warrior at fourteen moons and it's only been five moons since his warrior ceremony, so he's still getting used to the responsibilities of a warrior.
Relationship(s): Son of Rainstorm and Thistlefoot. Fill in anything else later~

also lol StarClan.

Tailsy: I saw at first Adderfang was an apprentice, but you changed that so it looks excellent. Accepted and welcome to the RP~

Name: Owldapple
Clan: RiverClan
Appearance: A very light gray she-cat with black dots and large, circular yellow eyes, making her look a bit like an owl.
Personality: She has a good sense of humor, and doesn't give up or change her mind once she sets it.
Bio: Was born under a full moon. Some of her Clanmates thought it was a sign from StarClan. It was; she is one of the chosen warriors. (is that correct?)
Relationship(s): I'm open to them.

Last edited:
*reads* ooh yeah yeah yeah!

Name: Rowantail
Clan: ThunderClan
Appearance: Rowantail is black with brown stripes on his tail and ear-tips.
Personality: Rowantail is a ferocious fighter and likes to do so. He will do anything to protect his Clan but doesn't trust other Clan members. Except at the Gatherings, of course.
Bio: StarClan warned Rowantail's parents that he would lead a rough life. They claimed that he would grow up to be a strong warrior, however. Rowantail's parents believed none of this. Twenty moons later, a badger attack killed them.
Relationships: Open to.

((Darksong: You are accepted~ Welcome to the RP.
Cryptica: You are also accepted~ Welcome to the RP. Also, is it okay if Dreamflight admires Rowantail? :]
And now, we can begin.))

"Shadow, Sun, Wind, Rowan, Owl, Adder, and Dream"

The RiverClan medicine cat had put a lot of thought into the final messages from StarClan. "Yes, it has to be them. They are the seven in the messages, I'm sure," he nodded. Dwelling more on the messages, he twitched his tail in anticipation. "The stone... The stone," he whispered. "Come on, Redfeather, think!"

"The stone... Huh? Could it be? Is that it?" he asked himself, realizing what "the stone" was.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The sky had finally lightened, a red hue in the horizon. Light flickered through the forest, and reflected off of a large lake. It was still a bit dark in the ThunderClan camp. A she-cat paced back and forth just outside of the camp. Dreamflight had stood guard for part of the night, just in case no one tried to raid ThunderClan. Tension was high between ThunderClan and RiverClan as of late. However, Dreamflight was surprised that she was chosen to stand guard for the night since she used to be a kittypet and some of the Clan didn't trust her.

Wandering back into the camp, Dreamflight searched for her clanmates. More importantly, she was curious if the ThunderClan medicine cat had figured out anything about the messages from StarClan. "Probably not," she said, sighing.

Adderfang was already wide awake by the time the sun had risen; he was an awful sleeper and tended to take the night guard due to his amazing ability to not fall asleep for sunrises on end. Crinkling his nose at Shadowstar's loud calling for a Clan meeeting, he turned on his paws and padded quietly across the soft ground, pine needles sticking to his pads as he listened curiously to his leader's words. Oh, right, the prophecy thing. Nobody had had one of those since... he thought about it. Well, it was a long time ago, hundreds of seasons had passed.

"How'd you know?" he asked loudly, his face not looking entirely convinced by Shadowstar's apparent notion that she was part of the prophecy. "Nobody else got anything about it, and besides why'd they take a leader with them? That's not the best idea StarClan ever had."

It would become incredibly obvious after Adderfang had spoken that he wasn't one for keeping quiet when things didn't add up in his head.

Back
Top Bottom