• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

cosplay.

Automata heart

a skirt full of scamper and a head full of vodka
does anyone here on TCoD cosplay? would anyone on TCoD like to cosplay?
as anyone who knows me knows i cosplay, i've done a fem naruto, elizabeth middleford and misa aymane (all closet cosplays) and am working on a yuko ichihara, ukraine from hetalia and france also from hetalia.

I cosplay! : D
I've so far done Lyra, gijinka Suicune, Canada from Hetalia and Ika Musume(Squid Girl) from Ika Musume. Working on Lakitu from Mario and CATS from Zero Wing(ahaha xD) and later, I'll try Apollo Justice from Ace Attorney and Tavros and Terezi from Homestuck.

ohey I cosplay! I've done Pokemon Trainer and Toph from Avatar: The Last Airbender so far and this year I'm working on Maya from Ace Attorney. I wanted to be Terezi from Homestuck but I can't get a hold of any grey body paint from stores irl so that's out. ..I feel like I've posted this somewhere already.

Well, I've done this a few time, and it's fun.~ So far, I've been Lust from Fullmetal Alchemist and Nemu from Bleach, but this year I'm also going to be Gakupo from Vocaloid. And I think that's it.

I want to dress up in a mascot outfit. Maybe Guilmon would do. Because he's just awesome like that, and I have mastered impersonating his voice.

I've gone as a Rocket Grunt for Halloween one year and a Banette gijinka another year; neither costume was particularly good.

Cosplay looks and sounds fun, I've never really done it before but I'd like to! It's just matter of finding the time really.

I would like to but I wouldn't know where to start, nor would I have anywhere/any reason to actually wear anything.

I think that now but then when there's a fancy dress party that I'm invited to, my costume consists of a solid colour t-shirt and some taped on patterns. *sigh*

I would like to too! Sadly, I don't know any stores around where I live that would have the costumes or materials. My parents won't let me buy stuff online so that option is out too. If I could though, I'd be May from Pokemon or Eevee :)

I cosplay! : D
I've so far done Lyra, gijinka Suicune, Canada from Hetalia and Ika Musume(Squid Girl) from Ika Musume. Working on Lakitu from Mario and CATS from Zero Wing(ahaha xD) and later, I'll try Apollo Justice from Ace Attorney and Tavros and Terezi from Homestuck.

are you the canada from the dance in your sig?

I once cosplayed as Waka from Okami. I don't have any pictures, but here's what the character look like:
200px-Waka.jpg

Try walking in those one-toothed shoes, they're super hard to walk in.

Last edited:
I've done a crappy cosplay of Joshua from TWEWY, a less crappy cosplay of Zawu from Last Scenario, and I'm working sewing a god-tier Rose (Homestuck) cosplay for Anime Boston. I'm really excited about it; the fabric looks great and the mockup dress worked pretty decently, so I think it'll turn out well.

Meh, I've been mario at a few cons, and carried around a diamond pickaxe at others. I really don't think I look like any characters I like (i.e. height, hair color, etc.), and I'm one of those people who thinks that's an important part of dressing up as someone.

I cosplay! I went as Ryuk from Death Note and a Pokemon Breeder to the New York Anime Festival. I'm going for my third year in October as a Naruto character. I'd love to see any of your costumes. :D

I started recently, I have an America and plan on making a England. Also possibly Canada eventually because we have the same hair. *lol*

Back
Top Bottom