• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Gijinka City (actual RP)

Jayden then gave a faint smile. "Okay, thanks for letting me know." She then took some of her money and put it on the counter. "A little tip, just cause. I'm Jayden, by the way. I'll come back later." She smiled again, and walked out the door.
"They seemed nice," Jayden said. "I think I'll like this town." She walked back to her art studio, turned on the lights, and put up an "Open" sign.
"Better write down the cafe hours." she grabbed a piece of paper and wrote down all the times the cafe was open. When she finished, she put it next to her desk and started to draw.

Ace began to practice smithing some useful items like pots and knives as he awaited to see if anyone would come in to buy his hand made metal supplies. It was rather dull in the shop, just keep the fire burning, smith some things, and watch for costumers, but at nearly 1400 (i can only judge that would be a decent pay for a manager position) pokedollars an hour he wasn't complaining.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Melony finished the song and it seemed as if one Eevee was sitting next to her wanting to hear more, so she smiled and pulled out her own, hand crafted wooden flute and began to play. She played a soothing calming melody that made the Eevee lay down and close it's eyes to relax.

(the thing is... we don't know the pokedollars conversion to $. I assume that 1 pokedollar = 1 yen; 100 yen is approximately 1 dollar, so therefore Ace is earning $14 an hour?)

"Tip? This person's generous. Plus she said she'll come back later!" Tesse said once Jayden had left. It was pretty dull, just sit and watch Kai make sandwiches. They made small talk, but she could tell Kai's mind wasn't really there.

--

"No. I don't have the time..." Kai wasn't really paying attention. Twenty sandwiches, twenty more. His mind wandered off. twenty is two tens symmetry twenty made twenty more two tens or ten two two tens definitely but then the ding of the toaster ruins the symmetry now two ten one made ten nine left...

Jayden started working on a new picture.
"Ugh. Art block again!" she shouted. "Oh well. I guess I'll take a walk. Hopefully that'll clear my mind." She grabbed a watch and set an alarm for 11:30. Then she grabbed her sketchbook and pencil, put it in her pack, and went outside. "Wow, its so bright and sunny!" She looked down at herself, with her dark clothes and hair. "I guess I stand out. Oh well. Its a little chilly, anyway." She started her walk and looked for benches.

Back
Top Bottom