• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ask Altmer Anything

Can Virginia Woolf see the future? If so, what's her favorite color?
No, I'd change my name to Hella Tankblaster. Isn't that a great name?
If that's so, then why the heck don't I have a beard?
Wait... abnormally small lemons don't exist?
Am I going to be banned from kid's sites?
Why didn't Frank Stockton tell us that?
Gas giants are the tastiest kinds of planets, am I right?
Crazy McLoonybin is only my suraname. My first name is Hella Tankblaster. Does that mean I'm entitled to ham?
If I gave you five dollars, would you throw a pie at the mayor of that town?
You didn't go into that barn, did you?
So if I needed to defeat the manager of Wal-Mart in a fight to the death, I could?
What's your favorite kind of tea?
On a scale from delicious cakes to fine taffy, how relevant are my questions?

I'm done with the retarded questions.

Do you have any good [...] book recommendations?
The Bible.

Are you serious? Do you mean to say that you'd call that tedious mismatched jumble of conflicting ideologies and poorly meshed writing styles a good book? I cannot believe that the Good Book is a good book. ('s only one question, by the by. Just asked it twice in different ways. Not that I wouldn't expect you to catch that anyway.)

Also. Regarding recreational drug use. You said that it shouldn't be illegal unless it messes up other people. Do you include in this definition? Because even if it's not as harmful to inhale smoke every now and again as it is to get hit by a car what has a guy on LSD driving, studies have shown it to be harmful in the long run, and man I hate it when the wind blows smoke my way.

Are you serious? Do you mean to say that you'd call that tedious mismatched jumble of conflicting ideologies and poorly meshed writing styles a good book? I cannot believe that the Good Book is a good book. ('s only one question, by the by. Just asked it twice in different ways. Not that I wouldn't expect you to catch that anyway.)

I think, as VPLJ pointed out, you should re-read the question and see that I am being ironic...

Also. Regarding recreational drug use. You said that it shouldn't be illegal unless it messes up other people. Do you include in this definition? Because even if it's not as harmful to inhale smoke every now and again as it is to get hit by a car what has a guy on LSD driving, studies have shown it to be harmful in the long run, and man I hate it when the wind blows smoke my way.
[/QUOTE]

I told you I don't like drugs. I don't think putting yourself at undue risk for driving with drugs is a very good idea, and I am all for banning drugs from public places. But in the comfort of someone's own private home, there can be no jurisdiction over that. Whatever people smoke in their homes is none of my business. It's when you start drunk driving (or driving on weed, LSD, whatever) that you become irresponsible. I'm also fully aware of the risks of nicotine (and tobacco is one of the worst drugs you can get. Weed is actually one of the least harmful).

The joke is that the guy asked for fantasy or sci-fi books jesus christ

I know right.

If you were to build a sex robot, what would she look like, and what would her name be?

She'd be a cc of my girlfriend and would bear her name.

Why does everyone lieks mudkipz?

coz they dont liek torchicks

should i fap to all the pics on this thread to see if i can do it?

yes but next time don't actually ask, just do it and dont bother anyone with the details.

How are you, today?

Quite spiffy, thank you very much.

(read: BORED AS SHIT BECAUSE MY GF IS IN FRANCE)

why do people continue to ask you questions, when your responses are uninformative at best, and downright insulting at worst?

:P

What is the source of your infinite wisdom, Sir Altmer. I have travelled many miles to know the answer.

To have my wisdom, you must travel many more miles - to the Well of Knowledge, located in Rainbowfairyland. I was bathed in it as a kid by my mother sweet mother.

Alternatively I read books and use common sense

Is living every day as if it is your last really a good idea?

Yes.

Why do people keep making imitation threads that then get locked?

Who the heck came up with pink lemonade?

If you deeply love someone as a friend, and also have a serious crush on them, does that make you in love with them?

Why is the sky blue? What color are my eyes? Who was the first character to kiss Mario in Paper Mario & The Thousand Year Door? Are you getting tired of all these questions?

So yeah, pointless topic for the win. Your answers are at least interesting anyway.

Why do people keep making imitation threads that then get locked?

Because I am a worldly idol. Other than that, narcissistic failures.
Who the heck came up with pink lemonade?

A hippie.

If you deeply love someone as a friend, and also have a serious crush on them, does that make you in love with them?

A crush definitely implies you want more. I'd say yes.

Why is the sky blue?

Rayleigh scattering.
What color are my eyes?

Black as yer soul.
Who was the first character to kiss Mario in Paper Mario & The Thousand Year Door?

No idea.
Are you getting tired of all these questions?

Yes, particularly ones that are pointless or just "why dont you google it" questions

So yeah, pointless topic for the win. Your answers are at least interesting anyway.

i no rite

Back
Top Bottom