• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Daily Pokemon Discussions

Braviary is unfortunate in that it looks a lot cooler than it is, and it turns up really late in the game. :/

Still unsure why aviary instead of avian. I mean, Bravian even rhymes with Indian, which could totally be a politically incorrect way of hinting at its badass Native-American-ness. Unless that's the reason they used aviary instead of avain...?

Very nice design. The design gets the point across (eagle + native americal war chief + AMURICA) without overloading the details. I think Wargle is one of the few that didn't have haters when the BW designs were first released; in fact, it was pretty much universally loved.

I also love mandibuzz, and I think they're both fantastic designs.

They're horrible for battling though.

I prefer Mandibuzz. I'm not sure why. Although the diaper thing on Vullaby is kind of wierd.

Sure. Whatever.
Voltorb.
It is the ghost of a voltorb in a shell. How's that?

I like the fact that it's back sprites change through out the generations. (it's tail changes)
It has a cool R/S/E sprite.

Obligatory sexy picture. I always liked Cloyster, but I'm sad the Skill Link/Icicle Spike combo has dragged him into the dark depths of competitive battling.
091.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm... Cloyster, eh? Lorelei's can be quite hard to beat, but I have never used her/him. He/She has a meh-ish design. But seriously, where do people get these images. All the wierd ones I've seen are of the Cloyster line. =P

*must resist urge to post the lickitung and Jessie picture about how context is important* (wait...we don't have strike? awww...)
It's a little odd looking. I never really liked it. Although it had a cool fan evolution and pre-evolution in the Pokemon Sienna game.

Last edited:
[strike]*must resist urge to post the lickitung and Jessie picture about how context is important*[/strike] (wait...we don't have strike? awww...)
It's a little odd looking. I never really liked it. Although it had a cool fan evolution and pre-evolution in the Pokemon Sienna game.

(It's )

Eh. Never really liked that one.

Back
Top Bottom