• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I may have found "The One"!

Music Dragon, do you work every day to become the awesome person you are or were you just born that way?

Another update: I'm probably going with the second person I met, due to her being far more sexy, and her being a bit more... Independent than the first.

Well dude, I'm happy you've found someone. Careful, though - you gotta make sure you get all the make-or-break issues out there early in the relationship. Take her out, sit down and talk. For all you know she could be a Stalinist or something.

Well dude, I'm happy you've found someone. Careful, though - you gotta make sure you get all the make-or-break issues out there early in the relationship. Take her out, sit down and talk. For all you know she could be a Stalinist or something.

She's originally from Cameroon, but lives in a town not too far from where I am.

I don't think they have many commies in West Africa.

But she's hot!

he's letting his squishy cobra decide

wouldn't that be just awful.

all stupidity aside though good luck i guess????

remember turbo, he was a massive commie
don't wanna be owt like him now do you ohhh no

i do
i became a commie just for him
but then he left and now i have no one to wreck capitalism's shit with </3

remember turbo, he was a massive commie
don't wanna be owt like him now do you ohhh no

i do
i became a commie just for him
but then he left and now i have no one to wreck capitalism's shit with </3

Enough with this "Turbo" nonsense.

They both added me on Facebook, though.

alright then, to change the topic

tell us more about these girls you've met

The first one, I recently realized, might be a bit too heavy for my tastes, and is not quite as independent. She also has a young daughter, and I'm not ready to be a parent.

The second one came to this country from Cameroon, and she is very attractive to me.

Back
Top Bottom