• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What's Your Favorite Pokémon?

Re: What's Your Favorite Pokèmon?

1. Is definately Marill/Azumarill(I hate Azurill tnough) I really like the design, and these two aren't that bad in battle either. (Huge power is the best)

2. Meganium Family

3. Serperior Family

4. Grass pokés in general.

You can see I'm clearly biased by type. :'P

also Girafarig, Pinsir, Hitmonlee and Primeape are pretty fantastic too.

EDIT: and honchkrow and crobat and gliscor and reuniclus

Last edited:

Sandshew (and Sandslash) is the bestest Pokemon and those who say otherwise are lying to themselves. Or have a different opinion. Either way works.

Other great Pogeymen include: The Squirtle line, the Caterpie line, the Ekans line, the Diglett line, the Slowpoke line, the Togepi line, the Houndour line, the Murkrow line, the Misdreavus line, Dunsparce line, the Mudkip line, the Ralts line, Minun, the Gulpin line, the Baltoy line, the Shuppet line, Jirachi, the Turtwig line, the Buneary line, the Budew line, Maractus, the Scraggy line, and all the other neato Pocket Monsters I have forgotten about at the moment.

...the Murkrow line, the Misdreavus line, Dunsparce line, the Mudkip line, the Ralts line, Minun, the Gulpin line, the Baltoy line, the Shuppet line, Jirachi...

Dunsparce line what

On the topic of the thread, although the Luxray line is way less powerful than it should be, the design is amazing. Also, I've grown pretty attached to Gliscor. Gligar is meh.

21802230.jpg

Charizard, Gyarados, Lapras, Meganium, Rapidash and Kabutops. Somewhat oddly, I've never had a Kabutops on my main team, but I love the design. Lots of fossil Pokémon are among my favourites, though. And I adore Eevee and its evolutions, but find it difficult to decide whether or not I like them as much as the rest of these. (There are lots of Pokémon - for example, Durant - that I really like but... don't think about much, I guess is how I'd explain it.)

My, my. This certainly is an old thread.

Cyndaquil, hands down. But Electabuzz is a close second. Then finally Raichu.

My, my. This certainly is an old thread.

er, not really? at most it's five months old (last posted in May, which is not that long ago), and it's hardly a topical discussion (and not really worth making a new thread for; I might sticky this actually, since we always tend to have one of these around).

more importantly, it's a lot more useful (and nice) to just report the post in question instead of making an unhelpful post about it in the thread..!

Can we count XY pokemon as favourites yet?? because I am in love with cute pink plague doctor flamingo :C
524px-Spritzee.png

Last edited:

Oh my, I haven't played in forever. I've taken a shining to Togetic, Dragonite, Zangoose, and Luxray.

ETA: The X/Y bat dragon thing is probably my number one.

Swellow is out of my number-one spot lately. It has moved down to number 3, after Blaziken and Ditto.

Bulbasaur, being my first ever Pokemon. And also basically everyone in my sig, and Mew and Articuno :s

Gen VI has been full of new favorites, actually. Noivern, Tyrantrum, and Malamar are some of them.

ooh, x and y added another for me. I really really love the goodra line. They're so cute and amazing it's like dragonite but a slimy sea slug and i like the color too also there's honedge, which is by far the coolest thing i've ever seen, and aurorus, which I like for the same reasons as goodra.

I have always been a Muk man. They're just so good at tanking Special hits it's not even funny. I also am one of the few who really likes Garbodor and Vanilluxe a lot (Mainly because Vanilluxe totally schooled Ghetsis' stupid Hydreigon on my first Pokémon Black playthrough). And I don't know why, but I've grown really, really fond of Walrein.

There are two in particular from X and Y I love. Honedge and its line are so awesome, I just had to name mine "Excalibro".

And the other is Zygarde, for it's rather . . . interesting design.

Back
Top Bottom