• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warrior Cats Mafia (OPEN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littlestream

The reflection of the moon
Warrior Cats Mafia

Notes: This Mafia game has a few spoilers for the plot of Omen of the Stars, and just in case, I'll use spoiler tags for the introduction.

The Dark Forest is rising. They are slowly gaining supporters, and are ready to take on StarClan. But StarClan has its followers, too. As the Dark Forest's trainees begin to kill them, the StarClan aligned cats must figure out which cats are on the Dark Forest's side before it is too late.

Roles

The Dark Forest:

Head Trainee: The first cat the Dark Forest chose to train. May kill an innocent cat of their choosing each night.

Other Trainees: One of the Other Trainees may send in the night action is the Head Trainee does not, and one of them will become the Head Trainee if the original dies.

Tom: The Tom joined the Dark Forest Allies only because he wanted to be strong enough to protect his mate and kits. On the first night, somewhat like the lover, he chooses a cat to be the queen, and one to be a kit. If the Queen or the Kit is killed, he will block the role of whoever killed them the next night. If one of them is lynched, he will block the role of the last person to vote for them. He knows who the Kit and the Queen are, but cannot communicate with them.
The Queen and Kit gain these additional powers for being chosen by the Tom, as well as keeping their original role.
Queen: The Queen is very protective of her kit and will kill another cat in revenge if it is killed. Each night she chooses a cat, and if her kit is killed, she kills that cat. She knows who the Kit and the Tom are, but cannot communicate with them.
Kit: The Kit is very young and relies on its mother. If the Queen is killed, its wailing will attract a random cat and both that cat's and the Kit's roles will be revealed. The Kit knows who the Queen and Tom are, but they cannot communicate.

StarClan:

Leader: During the night, the Leader may call one cat to his or her den to find out their alignment, and can reveal what they find out as they see fit.

Deputy: The Deputy may send one cat out on a patrol, preventing them from doing any night action they would normally have.

Warrior: The Warrior is a skilled fighter, and if he is attacked during the night, he will fight back and will not be killed. However, the next time he is attacked, he will be too weary from the previous battle to fight back and will be killed as normal. If he is chosen to be lynched, he will also die as normal.

Medicine Cat: The Medicine Cat is a kind soul, and may take a cat into her den to be healed each night, preventing them from being killed.

Medicine Cat's Apprentice: The Medicine Cat's Apprentice wants to be just like his mentor, and chooses a cat each night. The next morning, he will go out to collect herbs near Twolegplace, taking another cat with him as a bodyguard. That cat cannot be lynched that day.

Other Alignment:

Mystery Cat: This cat showed up at camp one night, and the leader took them in. However, they are a bit short of sane, and if they are chosen to be killed one night, they will become filled with anger. If chosen to be lynched while in insane mode, they will show their anger and kill every other cat. When in sane mode, they will be lynched as normal, and they will be killed in the night is targeted again after being angered.

Lover: On the first night, the Lover chooses one cat to be her mate. From that point on, their goal is to be the only two cat's left. However, when one dies, the other will commit some form of suicide so that they can be together again is StarClan. Their chosen cat cannot be the Secret Admirer, or the Queen, the Tom, or a Kit.

Secret Admirer: On the first night, the Secret Admirer chooses a cat like the lover does. But they and their chosen cat cannot communicate, the other cat does not even know that they love them. The Secret Admirer's goal is to be left alone with the admired cat. If their secret love is killed, they will starve them self and die after one day phase and one night phase. They cannot chose the Lover, Tom, Queen, or a Kit.

Variable Alignment:

Prophecy Cat: The Prophecy Cat is a cat destined to have a great power. But this power may be used for either good or evil. On the first night, they choose an alignment, and a power. They will use this power for the remainder of the game. They can choose one of these:
Fighter: Born a skilled battler, he may kill one cat of his choosing each night.
Healer: A cat with magical powers, she can prevent a cat from being killed in the night.
Seer: StarClan has a connection with him, and will tell him the night action sent in before his, and the username of the cat who sent in the action. This power may be used only twice.
Dreamer: She is a very sound sleeper, and in the night she may find out one sentence from a player of their choice's role P.M. in their dreams. This power can only be used twice as well, and only once for each cat.
Hero: The Hero has been granted a special power. He may at any time during the day choose one cat and use his power to send them automatically to StarClan. But the cost of this power is great, as using it depletes his life energy to the point where he himself will die as well.
If the prophecy cat chooses to become Dark Forest Aligned, they can communicate with other Trainees like the rest of them. If he chooses to be innocent, he, like all other StarClan allies, cannot comunicate outside of the thread. If there is more than one prophecy cat, only one may choose each power, and power choosing is first come, first serve.

This will need 15 players minimum, 20 max. It's my first time as a GM, so if I make any mistakes, tell me so that I can correct them. I hope everyone has fun with this!

Last edited:
What do you mean?

Edit: I see what you're saying, but giving the role to the mafia might make them too overpowered.

Last edited:
Since it's been more than a week, I'll change around the rules a bit so that the kit and queen are chosen by the tom, sort of like the lover, and wait for one or two more people to join. We'll start either today or tomorrow, depending on when there is another join. Now I'll go edit the first post with the change of rules.

Re: Warrior Cats Mafia (CLOSED)

We've got a pretty good amount of people now, so I'll make the game thread and close sign-ups. Expect your role PMs soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom