• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Thrown Into Time [Sign Ups Open]

Can I join?
Name: Rena

Pokémon Species: Lucario

Personality: She has a temper problem, but otherwise tries to hide her emotions. She will break down at the thought of her friend Riolu, who was killed by a Gengar. She hates Ghost-types and doesn't make friends easily because she's afraid that another loss of a good friend would be too much for her.

Appearance as Human: black spiky hair, kind of pale, wears a bracelet with a diamond and one with a pearl, one rainbow arm warmer with a tear in it on her right arm, also jeans and a plain white t-shirt. She has a scar over her left eye. She has blue eyes.

Appearance as Pokémon: She keeps her hair, her scarred eye is blue and her other eye is red like a normal Lucario. She keeps her arm warmer, and wears her braclets on her tail.

Additional Characteristics: She believes that every family has a legendary to watch over it. Her family's legends are Dialga and Palkia, hence the bracelets.

Writing Sample: Rena walked the empty streets of the town. It had been recently deserted, as a few stray Meowth still roamed looking for food. She walked into what was once a grocery and stole a few Oran berries. Nobody was around to miss them, anyway. She then walked into one of the houses and found a knife. She walked into the second floor of the house and fell into a light sleep.

EDIT: Thanks! Fixed the personality for ya. I kinda sorta wrote this at 2:30 in the morning, so I guess I was tired.

Last edited:
Looks good, except that the personality is kinda sparse; redo that, please.

Other than that you're okay.

Back
Top Bottom