• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

DarkAura

loves terra "brain cells? idk her" kingdomhearts
This is NOT an Aura and Aqua one. It's a normal PMD adventure.

There are roles to this;

Hero
Partner
Villian
Major Pokemon (About 6, one like grovyle, three like team skull, and others that are cameo but share an important role)

So, the hero takes a personality test (Which I will give through PM and post it all on the real RP) to decide what Pokemon they are. They can be any first stage Pokemon, not just a starter!

The partner will pick one of the 17 types they want their Pokemon to be (but not a type that's the hero's. this is through PM). The hero picks the Pokemon they will become (Also by PM). However, I will make sure that the Pokemon will be one the partner likes. If they don't like it, I shall tell the hero to pick another.

The Villian has to be a villianous looking and a last stage evo (Given by PM, again).

Major characters are ones that appear several times and have a role. One will be a pokemon like Grovyle, which is a second stage evo that looks somewhat shady. (Picked...through....PM)

Team skull people will pick a shady looking Pokemon as the leader, and lackey looking Pokemon as the other two. Three people for three Pokemon

Other Maor characters will be picked in thread.

The plot is where the hero wakes up on the beach having amnesia. The partner is constantly getting bullied and doesnt want to take it anymore, so he/she goes to the beach to run away into beach cave, but meets the hero unconscious. The lackeys from Team Death (Equivilent to Team Skull) are wanting to take everything from people. When the Partner finds a treasure on the beach, the lackeys try and steal it and run into beach cave. The story will progress from there.

Hero;

Name:
(Pokemon decided by personality test. If you want a Pokemon other than starter, I'll improvise the test so random Pokemon are available)

Partner;

Name:
Personaility:

Villian;

Name:

Team Skull;

Leader;

Name:

Lackey 1;

Name:

Lackey 2;

Name:

Character Like Grovyle;

Name:

Other Major Characters;

Name:
Personaility:

Rules;

~No spam
~At least a paragraph of writing.
~Hero and Partner can be any first stage Pokemon
~Grovyle Like character can be any second stage Pokemon
~Villian can be any third stage Pokemon
~Team Death's leader is a fully evolved, while the lackey's are first stage
~Hero and Partner cannot be a Pokemon that cannot evolve, unless it is small enough (Example, no Absol, but Mawile and Sableye are ok, since they're small enough)
~After the hero and partner go to the guild, anyone can play any of the guild members of Wigglytuff's guild.
~Follow basic RP rules.

This is very experimental, so that means alot of this hasn't ben that planned out yet. But make it fun, just go with the flow. Please sign up!~

Player's List;

DarkAura~Kara~Grovyle like Character
Cubone~Dar~Villian

Reserves;

---

Last edited:
Oh, I'm the Grovyle Like character. ;)

Name: Kara
Pokemon: Lampent

I'll be the villain >:3

Name: Dar
Pokemon: Hydreigion

I think this will be the first time I've ever played a villain :3

Err, this breaks the fifth rule, but since it's a final evo, sure. You're accepted.

Ok.

Y U people no join? I'd like at least a hero so I can send the personality quiz! =(

Partner! Yay!
Name: Pok Pok
Type: Fire
Personality: Very excitable. Full of energy, and can never sit still. He is almost never sad.

Back
Top Bottom