• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

{Sign-ups} Elemental Fighters, the Role-Play

CJBlazer

Where have I been at?
Alright this is a Roleplay that I made from a novel I once wrote. Here are the details

Long ago, in the land of Isengard, there lived a group of defenders who protected the land from evil. Each defender had the power to use the elements of Fire, Ground, Storm, Aura, Aqua, and Wind. One day, an evil lord rose up by the name of Shadow Lord Aberon (someone could claim him). He was unbeatable because he knew a element known as the shadow Element. The Guardians of Isen were slain, except for seven lost fighters.

you must become one of those seven and help restore Isengard back to peace. On your journey to slay Aberon in his castle at Gilderon, you will not only meet new people but overcome dangers and become stronger each battle. Are you strong enough to take the challenge or will you be doomed to fail?

About the Seven Elements

Fire: has the power to command fire and control the heat around them

Ground- commands rocks and other metals.

Storm- has the ability to generate lightning and control it.

Hydra- can control water and liquids around them and fire ice beams that freeze things

Wind- turns invisible and geenerate fierce winds.

Aura- poccesses psychic powers and can create energy-made things

Shadow- a forbidden element that is the Shadow-form of all other elements

The Sign-Up Form

Name:
Nickname:
Element:
Appearance:
Personality:
Biography:
Other Details:

My Form

Name: Jacen Ralvarn
Nickname: Jace
Element: Fire
Appearance: has short black hair and wears a black outfit that includes a black jacket, black pants, and a white teeshirt.
Personality: fierce in battle and will do anything to protect his friends. He is very social but may become silent if he suspects something.
Biography: He was born as the Son of the legendary Phoenix. raised by his mentor Palara to control the element of Fire.
Other Details: He weilds a sword that he calls the Phoenix Blade

Name: Maggy
Nickname: Gypsy
Element: Aura
Appearance: Maggy has shoulder-length blonde hair, usually free-flowing along with her green-ish blue eyes. She tends to wear a blue, full-length cloak that has a hood that she only uses when hiding. She wears a grey tank top and grey sweatpants underneath. grey sneakers as well.
Personality: Maggy is a little reserved when first met, but gets better as she knows people more.
Biography: Her mentor was an Aura being, yet never gave a name for himself, Maggy's favoite pass-time has been to talk to aura-made beings that she makes, due to being kicked, or better put, driven, out of her village for associasion with the local assassins.
Other Details: Maggy's Aura weapons are usually assassin-related in appearance. (daggars, throwing knives, hidden-blade style blade, etc.)

Back
Top Bottom