• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

No Turning Back [Humans in Equestria] (Humans, Ponies OPEN)

Hmmm, the main thread seems to be losing steam. I know all RPs generally trail off and die eventually, but just to be sure, are there any problems with the way I'm running things?

I think that Masque Carnivalia has taken over, causing this to die :o(

I was actually following this, and maybe thinking about joining v.v

Godammit guys, I'm sorry ;_;
I would post, but, you know, I'm unconscious in it...
And sorry about my RP taking over...

You can always... have enough consciousness to be somewhat aware of your surroundings, I suppose... you don't have to be mobile, or even thinking.

I actually did think about doing that, but I felt like it would just be filler or something back then...
But now that I look at it now, it probably is the best choice.
Unless I can get Aura to post in it, because I might do that in just a bit. *shrug*

Don't be sorry for making a more popular RP, Ulqi. You just came up with an idea people liked better and got more participation for it, so As for your character being unconscious, you can have them wake up whenever, if you feel like you want to be more active.

Wait, so no canon characters at all?
Even if they are a very minor character, like, Carrot Top/Golden Harvest?

Yeah, just so we're absolutely clear: Having them as NPCs is fine, but submitted characters need to be original.

Yeah I'm joining.

Reserve me while I figure shit out

PONY CHARACTER SHEET:

Name: Jason Hawke

Race:
Unicorn

Age (Human equivalent): 15

Sex: Male

Appearance: His mane is neon green, with electric blue stripes. His eyes are a shocking orange, and his coat is almost pitch black.

Biography: Jason was not always a pony. Just over two weeks ago, he was in his Session of SBURB. Now, he is living in an abandoned building loaned to him by the Mayor, searching for his lost friends and having no memories of whether or not they actually beat the game.
He has since been trying to find a way to regain his humanity (through magic and the remaining fragments of his powers), and is SO ---EXCITED to find out that humans were a thing that didn't stop existing or anything.

Cutie Mark and meaning: A double clef..... made of fire. It signifies his Aspect.

Personal Quote: "what is this i dont even..." (There's really no way to really put all of his personality in one quote, so.... yeah.)

Last edited:
Wow, uh, I'm finally done with my form........ over a month after reserving. And long past the death of thread, too...

Well, err, anything to breathe some life into its rotting husk, right?

....Right?

/completely ashamed at amount of procrastination accumulated

Back
Top Bottom