• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[CLOSED] Fandom Mafia 3

kyeugh

onion witch
Pronoun
she/her
FANDOM MAFIA III
All is not well in the Fandom League. The small kingdoms that comprised the great land of Internetica grew restless and hungry for power. What started as small, snappy quarrels evolved into full-on battles. While the more docile fandoms tried their best to remain quiet, the loud and aggressive ones plunged Internetica into a time of great strife. Each kingdom wished to claim dominance, for their king to become grand liege over all. Brother turned on brother, father on son. Flames and smoke filled the sky, and it became obvious that it was time for war.

Welcome to fandom mafia.

All you have to do enter is sign up. I can probably guess what most of your fandoms are, but if you think you have a few that I don't know about, feel free to post them below and I'll take them into account while distributing roles.

A few basic rules:
  • The mafia wins when they outnumber the innocents.
  • The innocents win when the mafia is dead.
  • You may personally vote to abstain as many times as you wish, but the town can only abstain twice.
  • Screencapping role PMs is off-limits, of course. Quoting them is okay.
  • There will be no out-of-thread communications unless otherwise specified by your role PM.

And that's all. Hopefully this will go better than my last mafia, hm?

Last edited:
Re: Fandom Mafia 3

idk my biggest fandom atm is Claymore, as well as the Tales of series, but feel free to issue me something else as well!

idk check my tumblr if you don't know.

EDIT: Okay so to actually give you a list

Pokemon (duh)
Megaman
Kingdom Hearts
Ace Attorney (which I got last game)
No. 6 (not that i think you can get much mafia out of that)
Kagepro
Vocaloid (see No. 6 but more so because no characters no canon)

EDIT2:

AND SAILOR MOON. How could I forget Sailor Moon?

Last edited:

idk everyone else is saying idk so. in addition to pokémon, of course, I'm also familiar with persona 3/4, 999, dangan ronpa, and most nintendo things

oh god so many fandoms

lets see

homosuck homestuck
mlp
kill la kill
xcom
dark souls
warhammer 40k
...does csgo count??
uhhhh

Hmmm, I wonder what you'd guess out on a limb.

(Feel free to ask me if you've got no idea, though)

I think you know that mine will be the Treyarch fandom.

My recent ones are Ni No Kuni, Skyrim, AoT, and of course Pokemon. Those are just the first that came to mind.

I'M IN.

I absolutely love Detective Conan, and Pokemon and Danganronpa are pretty rad, too. But I want Detective Conan, seriously.

Sign-ups are now closed! Thanks to all of you for signing up. Role PMs will be out as soon as possible, though it's worth noting that my laptop is in for repairs at the moment and I don't know when it'll be back, so "as soon as possible" might take a few days. It shouldn't be long, though.

Back
Top Bottom