• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[TOWN WINS] ASB Halloween Mafia

Negrek

busy dizzy lazy
Staff member
ASB Central is quiet tonight. Usually there would be trainers out battling until all hours in the morning, since after all most reasonable people being asleep means some of the prime arenas in the park are actually free. Right now, though, not even the most hardcore battleheads are taking advantage. There's just something about serial killers, or organized crime, or whatever it is that's got people turning up shot, that makes it tough to work up the enthusiasm for a good old pokémon match.

Night zero begins now. Please put down USUM for a few minutes and send me your night action in the next seventy-two hours!

Re: [N0] ASB Halloween Mafia

As the sun rises over ASB Central, the trainers emerge from their homes and troop out to catch up on the latest news, check up on friends and family. Fortunately most people have made it through just fine, but it would be hard to miss the one that didn't, given that he was shot right in the middle of the square.

Superbird is dead. He was Town.

Seventy-two hours for discussion.

Re: [D1] ASB Halloween Mafia

Ooo, someone's birdhunting in the morning again. At this rate, mafiosi will have to start killing Butterfree or Kratos Aurion again, on account of how often Superbird's getting to be the perfectly safe choice of N0 kill.

Seems like at least one head in the mafia team isn't the sort that immediately lashes out at the biggest possible name, and if there's any of them that prefer to start with an inactive player, they're not making themselves heard. None of this is any sort of damning evidence, of course, but a close eye on scum behavior can later guide Town when the possibilities become thinner.

hey man it sucks that Superbird keeps dying early but don't go puttin' ideas in people's heads, I like actually getting to play :(

Not much else to discuss this early on, obviously, but maybe with a full 72 hours to talk we've got enough time for something to come up, so that's nice.

hey man it sucks that Superbird keeps dying early but don't go puttin' ideas in people's heads, I like actually getting to play :(

Not much else to discuss this early on, obviously, but maybe with a full 72 hours to talk we've got enough time for something to come up, so that's nice.
Oh, no, don't worry, I'm not recommending it -- I'm saying that, when you analyze the game theory of the situation, it will happen whether I recommend it or not. (or I mean, it may happen, but that'd sound less alarming)

And I dunno, from my experience, people don't always get to talking within 72 hours. Like in most of my g- harrumph!

(Speaking of, if the 14-strong playerbase thing can be counted on in the future, I might be favorable to trying my hand at making MFia happen again once we're done here...)

Playing mafia online again is weird. At least I can get rid of that two-week banner that's been here for like, a year.

So, waddup. In a game of this size I guess we can expect like, three mafia plus a terrorist-type? Four would probably be a bit much.

superbird is the guy Dave killed in telecodnd

I also have nothing to report, other than my shitty joke. But of course, it’s d1. Who ever has info on d1?

Oh shoot, sorry, I thought the day was starting irl-tonight and not yesterday. Serves me right for not checking the forums as much as I should, I guess.

I don't have any leads either, unfortunately. Since we don't have even flavor clues about Superbird's role or death, actual information is going to be the name of the game here. I probably shouldn't have to say this, but if you have a role that could mess with inforoles or doctors - jailor, roleblocker, commuter, whatever - don't use it tonight. We need to make sure everyone with an investigative role can actually get information, otherwise we're just letting the mafia kill us.

Does anyone who hasn't spoken up yet have any info? Butterfree, SS?

I'm just gonna ask; did anyone get roleblocked last night, to their knowledge? That might be useful info.

I don't have anything of substance, no.

Nope, nothing to add here yet. Do we have to vote for someone, or can we choose not to vote for anyone tonight?

I don't have any leads either, unfortunately. Since we don't have even flavor clues about Superbird's role or death, actual information is going to be the name of the game here.
I mean, where there's not information, there's always behavior. Like being in a hurry to no-lynch just because no one's come forward with something yet, hmmm?

As common as D1 abstains are around these parts, every abstain is a missed opportunity to lynch mafia, let's not forget.

But in a random lynch there is a better chance of accidentally killing an innocent than actually killing mafai.

*mafia

Assuming four anti-town players, as stated earlier, there is roughly a 40% chance of killing one of them. Not favourable for the Town.

I Abstain]/b].

Back
Top Bottom