The Cave of Dragonflies forums

Go Back   The Cave of Dragonflies forums > Non-Pokémon > Silliness

Notices

Old 03-15-2012, 01:30 PM
(laughs)

Pronoun: She
Worst Username Ever is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Tropes that describe you.

Adjusting Your Glasses: I've started doing type 3 lately when I need to adjust them.
Adorkable
Apologises a Lot
Asexuality: Very likely, at least.
Big Eater
Buffy Speak: I use "thingy" and "stuff" a lot.
Chaotic Neutral, occasionally Chaotic Good
Cloudcuckoolander, from time to time
Cosplay Otaku Girl
Covert Pervert: some friends who only knows my "innocent" side are surprised whenever I giggle at dirty jokes or make innuendos.
Cuddle Bug: I love hugs.
Cuteness Proximity: Kittens, puppies and other baby animals. (Human babies... not so much)
Deadpan Snarker: from time to time
Dojikko: I'm quite clumsy at times.
He Is Not My Boyfriend: Every time I mention a male friend to my mom, I get asked this.
I Do Not Like Green Eggs and Ham: Was like this at first with South Park and Homestuck. Now I like both.
Hates Small Talk: Unless said small talk is about my interests
Kuudere: type 2
Lazy Bum
Lurker
Meganekko
Not a Morning Person
Old Shame: My old drawings, my old fanfic... let's just say everything I did age 9 to 13-14.
Promoted Fangirl: After being a member of a somewhat-big, Norwegian Nintendo forum for 2 years, they made me a moderator.
Proud To Be A Geek
Ridiculous Procrastinator
The Slacker
Sweet Tooth
The Quiet One: before you get to know me, even then, I'm not the person that talks the most(unless the subject is one of my interests)

My webcomic, Consolers. It's about game companies

Old 03-15-2012, 05:15 PM
Witch of Light

sv_01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Admiring the Abomination: It isn't just my Lovecraft fangirliness. Today, I caught myself thinking about how overwhelmingly powerful Groudon is, and I don't even like him as a legendary.
Verbal Tic: "Indeed."
Large Ham: Not normally, but I remember putting heaps of emphasis on the word "insane" in the end of a sentence several times.

Yay!

Last edited by sv_01; 03-15-2012 at 05:27 PM.
Old 02-11-2019, 08:21 AM
Happy Birthday to me. 2004 forever.

Jirachu is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Jirachu Send a message via Skype™ to Jirachu

-Lipstick Lesbian: I'm a girly girl (and have been one about 95% or so of my life) and I have a crush on Korrina. (i mean, i guess i'm really bi, i have a long history of liking males, but since now i seem to just like korrina/females somehow...*shrug* life is weird xD)

-Moe: I'm adorable xD

-Ridiculously Cute Critter: Is what I see my Pokesona, Jirachu, as.

-Kawaiisa: I'm so kawaii.

-The Pollyana: I do try to be so optimistic nowadays (especially when it comes to korrina <3)

-Plucky Girl: Cheerful, brave, female.

-Tomboy and Girly Girl: I'm pretty much the girly girl to a lot of online tomboys :P

-The Chick: I'm pretty much 'the heart' when it comes to a lot of friend groups i'm in, i can be very caring.

-Big Ham: I'm this every now and then xD

-Catchphrase: Well, I used to have one, anyways. It was "I am Jirachu!".

-Genki Girl: I can be extremely energetic (kinda like korrina, really, lol)

-Girlish Pigtails: I try to always have my hair in pigtails nowadays, now that its long enough to wear in them again (short ones btw). (it looks prettier than my hair being down.... :D yay for pigtails^^)

-Princesses Prefer Pink: I can dress rather princess like (at least in terms of always wearing dresses), and my favorite color is pink.

-Everything Is Cuter With Kittens: Sometimes I just feel extra adorable when i'm in my Hello Kitty obsessive modes lol

-Everything Is More Precious With Puppies: I have a dog :3 And he's pretty much been the only pet i ever really had xD

-Kicking a** with all her finary: I know how to be awesome while always wearing dresses. Not really fancy dresses, though. But still dresses :P

-Badass Adorable: I'm so cute and can be well pretty badass really. ^///^;;

-Fangirl: Over Korrina. So much lol

and uhhhhh yeah those were what i thought of for now lol

Pokemon fan 4 life!!! and Korrina is my harmless fictional waifu~ <3 GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!

Last edited by Jirachu; 02-11-2019 at 08:27 AM.