• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

OMG! I'm getting Phoenix Wright...

...Next Wednesday.

I hope it's still there, it's been at the shop awhile. I was going to get it on Saturday but I wast £2 short. So I got Ratchet and Clank instead. But it was broke, so My mother took it back for me and Phoenix Wright was still there. So, for some bizzare reason I'm getting Next Wedenesday, not 2 days ago :|

It's so rare it was an American Box :D You don't get American boxes in Game shops here. Ever.

Last edited:
Re: OMG! I'm getting Pheonix Wright...

Maybe you'll learn to spell Phoenix right. =o

Congrats. :D The PW games are fantastic.

Hehe, congratulations~ Which PW game is it gonna be? The first one?
Good luck with it when you get it :3

Awesome.

Enjoy it, tis great. PM me if you need any help at all, I've finished all 5 cases. (assuming we're talking about the first one here.)

You saw it in the American box? I got mine with a GameStop box. Because returning games with the box is so 2000.

It really is an awesome game. Enjoy.

JFA ain't the first, it's the second. *has been stalking the fanclub*

I envy you. I want those games really badly, and you never see them around here... ;~;

Justice to all, which I think is the first.

It hasn't got a booklet though so I can't be annoyed by the random American spellings.

Oh...

I don't want to rain on your parade but starting with Justice for all isn't the greatest idea. I know you can't get the first game but still...

Enjoy your game!

Back
Top Bottom