• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Dark Knight

WOW!!! I saw it and it was AMAZING!!!!!! Heath Ledger's performance was amazing. I thought the Joker was hilarious.

Henchman: The Joker wanted you to kill me, right?
Joker: No, I was supposed to kill the bus driver. (Bus crashes in)

Precious.

Plus the entire thing with the two boats having to blow the other up really had me on the edge of my seat. I thought it was interesting how they had the criminal throw away the detonator as soon as he got it, but the regular civillian hesitated before putting back the detonator. That was awesome.

Just got back from seeing it. That kicked ass. Loved it. <3

"I believe that whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger."

I know. I am so asking my parents to get me this movie for Christmas. AMAZINGNESS. My mom didn't like all of the blowing up stuff. But really, what do you expect from a superhero or action movie?

Awesome movie. A+. No question. **** Four stars.

I just saw it a coule days ago. It was totally awesome. Kinda reminded me of Death Note, because of the constant battle of wits. I wish 2-face had lasted longer, he looked so cool!

Overall, sweetness. Shame the Joker's actor died. 'Tis a real shame.

Nobody panics when the expected people got killed. Nobody panics when things go according to plan, even if the plans are horrifying. If I tell the press that tomorrow a gangbanger will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will get blown up, nobody panics. But when I say one little old mayor will die, everyone loses their minds! Introduce a little anarchy, you upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.

Beautiful.

Last edited:
i loved this movie a lot, especially Two-Face. being someone without massive knowledge of the Batman Universe, i didn't know Harvey Dent was TF's real name and i didn't see it coming.. it was nothing compared to the Joker, though. Ledger was phenomenal.

Saw this movie twice(my friend saw it three times). Pretty awesome.

The joker nurse outfit was absolutely hilarious.

Hahaha. Just yesterday I was playing Emerald version, and after I beat a trainer she said "Why are you so serious?". I had a chuckle.

I blew bricks out my ass when I saw it. It was stylish ("pencil trick"), well-crafted and incredibly human for a Batman film and gave birth to one of the most iconic villains in film history.

I managed to see it the first day it came out. :P

I saw it twice when it came out. It was awesome. The guy told us that we would notice more and more each time you saw it. So my dad took us to see it twice. :D

"Why so serious?"

I don't think I even have to say how much I loved The Dark Knight and The Joker. *points to avatar*

And if you have the same level of obsession towards The Joker I do, I'm sure I wasn't the only one who cried after thinking Ledger will never again be able to bring us that masterpiece of a character again.

Back
Top Bottom