• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Your name in Japanese

According to the translator, my real name - Hannah - is Hannafu, and my username is Furazeafu.

Angela (my real name) = Anjira in Japanese, according to the translator. ANJIRA is attacking the city! Noooo~ (Yes, it makes me think of Godzilla for some reason. Godzira~)

Ariretsutsu Debunsuborougufu is Arylett Dawnsborough. Oh wow, that's longer than my really long user name in the first place! And complicated and repetitive too!

We learned how to write out our names in Japanese class a while back; Dannichu works in Japanese well - Danichu, while Danielle becomes Danieru. My last name, Rundle, becomes something like Runderu (or Lunderlu, which is too cute~). And my middle name - just because this is fun - is Kurisutina.

I rabu Engrish. <3

Tyler = Chireru. I love how the one name I find to be rather annoying actually doesn't sound half bad in some foreign language.

Valor =Baroru. Uh, abstaining from commenting.

Fourm name: Is already Japanese. Ketsu means joy (not that it fits Ketsu...).

We learned how to write out our names in Japanese class a while back; Dannichu works in Japanese well - Danichu, while Danielle becomes Danieru. My last name, Rundle, becomes something like Runderu (or Lunderlu, which is too cute~). And my middle name - just because this is fun - is Kurisutina.

I rabu Engrish. <3
Your name is Danielle Rundle? Ooh, I just have to say, that name sounds SO awesome~ <3 I don't know why, but I just like the way it sounds~

This translator is pretty off sometimes, but it says that it's just for fun so :p.

I'd estimate Spaekle would be something like "Supeekuru" and it gives it as "Supaekure".

Last edited:
Japanese usernames:
Shadowstar-Shidobusutaru(LONGNESS=HATE)
Twilight-Tsuuirigufutsu(O... kay.)
Moonshine-Moonshine(O-O what the heck?)
Moonlight-Moonrigufutsu
Shadow-Shidobu
Jewelstar-Jiuerusutaru
Abby-Absol-Abubi-abusoru

No way am I using my real one.

This is funny. XD

Lindsey: Rindeseyu

Middle name: Ibonne

My last name: Serubogu 0___o;

..I like Ibonne. c:

Linzys: Awww, it made the computer freak out. XD;

For my real name, I get Natashi. It's... pretty much the same thing, just that the last "a" was turned into an "i"...

My username becomes Afusanu. Nice enough, I suppose. At least it isn't really long.

...Just for fun, my middle name becomes Erizabefu and my last name Eruresegu.

Your name is Danielle Rundle? Ooh, I just have to say, that name sounds SO awesome~ <3 I don't know why, but I just like the way it sounds~

D'aww, thank you~

Both my family names are incredibly common where they come from - Rundle is one of the oldest families in Cornwall, and Duffy is probably the most stereotypical Irish name that doesn't begin with an O'.

While I hate the sexist tradition of the woman taking the man's name, I'm grateful I didn't end up being called Danni Duffy because that sounds the tiniest bit stupid.

You wouldn't believe how much trouble people seem to have spelling Rundle, though; I've had Randall, Rundel, Rundul, Rundell and all sorts.

Back
Top Bottom