• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

something mafia [INNOCENTS WIN]

XD

I'd love it if we did that.

But now we're all inspecting it o3o

As fishy as I was, I was telling the truth. AND I FORGOT TO SEND IN MY INSPECTION XD

Whoops.

Oh well, wouldn't have mattered :P

YAY UNIVERSAL BACKUP XD

I would have loved this game so much more if literally everybody was a terrorist and it was just a question of how long until we realized we were all terrorists. But I still loved it this way too.

I've a feeling that would have been rather soon if there wasn't at least one night-killing role. But I did consider doing that for a while!

Re: something mafia [day 6]

Perhaps all of the mafia are terrorists? That doesn't quite explain that one stray kill, but there ARE other options. Also, we still don't have to lynch immidiately, I believe. We may have lost our vigilante, but randomly lynching won't help if it means that the mafia gets a concrete way to attack. Anyway, I think we should really sort out who's who, though I'm afraid of that meaning everyone getting exploded in the face. Besides, this is getting sad. I'm the cop enabler, but I doubt at this point there are any cops to enable. *prepares to get exploded*

This was fun.

Also YAY I WAS RIGHT! :D

Everyone: wtf is Wargle talking about???

I TRIED TO MESS WITH YOUR GUY'S MINDS AND WAS HOPING YOU'D BE ALL 'OKAY ALL TERRORISTS/MAFIA OR GONE NOW MEOWTH JUST WNOT END THE GAME BUT NOOOO I WAS WRONG.

I TRY TO MESS YOU GUYS UP. A LOT. EVERY GAME.

That was confusing. I seriously thought the doctors were getting really lucky.

I find it sorta funny that, had I ended up killing instead of healing on night one, I would've killed myself.

Back
Top Bottom