• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Kanto Mafia [INNOCENT WIN]

Re: Kanto Mafia [D-6]

... Yeah I have nothing to say for myself. Good game, everyone! I was so lazy, and this was completely my fault we lost so terribly. :/

Mai.

Mai. It makes sense. Sucks too I was going to heal Zora, and I couldn't send in my night action cause my internet access went poof.

NEWSFLASH: GARY IS DEAD!

Not like it matters anymore. Mai. Good game everyone! I think it's great how we all worked together and stuff!

Votes for Mai. Probably should have killed her last night instead of Syl. Ah well.

The sun sets over Kanto.

Immediately as the day begins, Eifie triumphantly confronts Mai, revealing that she had been staking out Cinnibar Island the previous night and witnessed Mai murdering Zora of Termina. Speaking up for the first time in a while, Mai simply gives a defeated sigh and surrenders, congratulating the trainers on their excellent work in unmasking the criminals. Quickly, votes are rounded up to kill Mai and destroy Team Rocket once and for all, and without more ado her brains are sprayed across the pavement by a swipe of Mawile's Onix's tail. As she lays rapidly dying, she manages to warn with her last breath that Team Rocket may be gone from Kanto, but they will rise again elsewhere. And then dies.

...so yeah that's all the Rockets, innocents win :D Roles and action logs coming up.

Last edited:
ROLES:

Zora of Termina: Blaine
Invadersyl: Youngster
Whirlpool: Grunt
Superbird: Bruno
Midnight: Lt. Surge
ole_schooler: Lance
SilverJade: Lorelei
Mai: Grunt
Jack_The_PumpkinKing: Misty
blazheirio889: Giovanni
ABCD: Grunt
Legendaryseeker99: Youngster
Applebloom: Koga
Mawile: Brock
Chief Zackrai: Agatha
Seritinajii: Sabrina
I liek Squirtles: Youngster
Phantom: Erika
OrngSumb: Gary Oak

ACTION LOG

Night 0
~ Midnight blocks blazheirio889
~ Zora of Termina inspects Terezi Pyrope
~ Jack_The_PumpkinKing chooses ole_schooler as his lover
~ Seritinajii asks "are there four Team Rocket members in total?" (Answer: yes)
~ SilverJade freezes I Liek Squirtles
~ Applebloom stalks Midnight
~ Mawile protects Midnight
~ Team Rocket kills Applebloom
~ Phantom heals InvaderSyl

Day 1
~ no bodies found in the morning.
~ votes: 6 abstain
~ nobody is lynched.

Night 1
~ Zora of Termina inspects Legendaryseeker99
~ Applebloom stalks blazheirio889
~ Seratinajii asks "is Gary activated?" (Answer: no)
~ Midnight roleblocks blazheirio889
~ ole_schooler kills blazheirio889
~ Team Rocket kills Applebloom

Day 2
~ bodies found: blazheirio889 (Mafia)
~ Mai becomes Giovanni
~ votes: 5 abstain, 3 InvaderSyl, 3 ABCD
~ nobody is lynched

Night 2
~ Applebloom stalks Jack_The_PumpkinKing
~ Chief Zackrai channels blazheirio889
~ Mawile protects itself
~ seratinajii asks "was Applebloom ever inspected by anyone?" (Answer: no)
~ Midnight roleblocks Superbird
~ Zora of Termina inspects I Liek Squirtles

Day 3
~ no bodies found in the morning.
~ votes: 6 abstain, 1 ABCD, 1 Mai
~ nobody is lynched

Night 3
~ Seritinajii asks "has Gary been activated and alive by the end of the night?" (answer: no)
~ Clover blocks Superbird
~ Mawile protects Zora
~ ole_schooler kills ABCD
~ Zora inspects SilverJade
~ Applebloom stalks Whirlpool

Day 4
~ bodies found: ABCD (Mafia)
~ votes: 6 OrngSumb, 1 Phantom, 1 Superbird, 3 abstain
~ OrngSumb is lynched (not Mafia)

Night 4
~ Eifie stalks Superbird
~ Clover blocks Superbird
~ Phantom heals herself
~ Seritinajii asks "was InvaderSyl healed by Phantom on Night 0?" (answer: yes) (technically that directly revealed Phantom's role and alignment, whoops)
~ Zora inspects Phantom
~ Mawile "PROTEKKIT"s itself

Day 5
~ no bodies found in the morning
~ votes: 9 Whirlpool
~ Whirlpool is lynched (Mafia)

Night 5
~ Zora inspects InvaderSyl
~ Eifie stalks Mai
~ Mawile protects itself
~ seratinajii asks "is Gary still alive?" (answer: no)
~ ole_schooler kills InvaderSyl
~ Mai kills Zora

Day 6
~ bodies found: InvaderSyl (not Mafia), Zora of Termina (not Mafia)
~ votes: 9 Mai
~ Mai is lynched (Mafia)
~ town wins

...so that's that :D Note that I've made minimal effort to keep the names up to date in that, so yeah. Will probably start a sequel Johto Mafia soon once I think of roles for Bugsy and Clair :3

Sorry for being kind of inactive, BUT GUESS WHAT NO ONE WAS DYING.

Maybe Clair could be like Lance, a Vig? And Bugsy could be... a role. Or perhaps have him be an inspector, because in the Manga, Bugsy was into learning and ruins and the such (namely the ruins of Alph, but).

Sorry for being kind of inactive, BUT GUESS WHAT NO ONE WAS DYING.

Maybe Clair could be like Lance, a Vig? And Bugsy could be... a role. Or perhaps have him be an inspector, because in the Manga, Bugsy was into learning and ruins and the such (namely the ruins of Alph, but).

I was thinking of changing Bruno into a vig, and Clair's not really know for using Hyper Beam, but good idea with Bugsy c: Thanks.
...but then if Bruno's a vig what do I do with Lance aaaa.

Last edited:
Being roleblocked the first night and dying the next is not fun ): I didn't even get to kill anyone!

Haha that aside, gg people. Looking forward to the sequel.

Weeeee, I won twice! Once with town, and once because of lovers!....Not that it mattered.

Actually, if you wanted to switch someone else to vigilante, Lance could be the alien. I mean, he just randomly shows up and has his Pokemon attack humans...sounds suspicious to me. Or he could be a miller-type role, innocent but be inspected as Mafia, that sort of thing.

Back
Top Bottom