• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Objection! (Ace Attorney fan-club, take 2).

And you can combo psychlock-breaks? Or present evidence?

He probably shouts "Objection!" really loudly and the speech balloon hits people for damage.

Just got home from the Gamestop in the mall where I got my first Ace Attorney game (Apolo Justice since it was that or the Miles Edgeworth-centic game) and I'm really excited to play it. Sign me up for this club if I haven't already joined.

I got a Ace Attorney Manga today and the art book. There's oddly many typos in the art book. But the art is beautiful so I don't care.

And it turns out they gave me the wrong game. While the box and everything else correct the game in the box turned out to be Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth instead of Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice like I'd paid for. We're going back to the store tomorrow to get it sorted out.

That's too bad. :/ Do be sure to give the Edgeworth game a try at some point, though—it's not a great entry into the series, IMO, but once you've got more context it's amazing.

The MSPA Forums have made a game called Ace Attorney: Terezi Pyrope.

Terezi is the Legislacerator (obviously) and Gamzee is the judge.

I checked today's newspaper and found no mention of the Yatagarasu.

Screw this world.

Maybe because it takes place (in the english localization) in LA. Unless you're Californian.

But now we're getting into the years in which PW takes place in. :D -wishes desperately for Godot to exist-

Maybe because it takes place (in the english localization) in LA. Unless you're Californian.

But now we're getting into the years in which PW takes place in. :D -wishes desperately for Godot to exist-
I'm not American to begin with, so, fair point, I guess.

We should keep our eyes on the newspapers, though. Who knows, maybe one of these days, within the next four years or so, somebody will find an article about a young genius prosecutor who's suspected of fabricating testimony and forging evidence.

Or maybe the PW universe verse is actually in Japan, so that's why nobody has heard about it!
Likely, since, to my memory, there are no mountain-borne villages with ancient spiritualist customs within two hours by train of LA.

But this means, by extension, anything that's German in the translation is American. So, keep your eyes peeled for one or two prosecutors surnamed von Karma.

Bought Apollo Justice a week ago, awesome game. And now I'm looking for the Phoenix Wright games, if I don't find them for DS I'll just get them on WiiWare.
I'll join. :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom