• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open The Most Original Sprite Shop Ever

Teacher9985--Eevee/Aggron-light blue
RespectTheBlade--Altaria/Latias-Latias' shiny colors
Zackrinian--Gallade-flying like Superman
Barubu--Sneasel/Espeon-Sneasel base shiny Espeon's colors

GALLADE HAS BIG BUTT.
picture.php

Edit: Sneasel does not look good in green. :/
picture.php

Edit: Grr, I dun leik dis wun. :C
picture.php

Last edited:
Derp, I would like one, yes yes. :3

If you can, could you try and make a banner out of this? Well, not litterally out of it, but made with pixels. And if you can, could you put the words ~Mini Moonwalker?

Skitty and Arceus splice. Skitty colored in like Arceus. Normal Arceus's colored wheel.

But if that's too hard for you... I would like to see a Cyndaquil and a Torchic splice.

Thanks. :3

Can you make a banner with my sona?
dragonair.png
I don't have any particular ideas, 'cept I'd like it to say dragonair on it.

@dragonair: Oh, I didn't see it the first time.

Teacher9985--Eevee/Aggron-light blue
Mini_Moonwalker--Banner
Enkoe--Skitty/Arceus-Arceus colors & normal wheel
dragonair--Pokésona banner
Smasher120--Ukulele Pichu

Derp, so many requests. :x

Back
Top Bottom