• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

About time

Kat

Adventure Time is asking people to call a number (917-408-3733) if you'd like to see Marceline and Princess Bubblegum get together. I suggest you all do it.

After all, it is about time that shows start showing that some ladies like ladies.

It's a children's show.

They're never going to do it.

Also, wow that's the same area code my dad has! HOW WEIRD, I'm living right next to Pendleton Ward and co.

That's no reason not to try! I mean, who knows; they've come this close.

I do hope we get some queer characters on television, but having lesbians on a children's show is a very good way to get canceled. (Postcards from Buster much?)

On the other hand, "family" entertainment (as in, stuff that isn't aimed towards children but is generally family friendly) can get away with having queer characters... I mean, how many times have the Simpsons visited gay bars? If Adventure Time wasn't saddled with the status of a kid's show it could probably get away with it, but... I can't see this getting very far.

I am 100% supportive of LGBT but I kind of agree with Karkat.

It would be great to see that, but I doubt it will actually happen...
:(

I do hope we get some queer characters on television, but having lesbians on a children's show is a very good way to get canceled. (Postcards from Buster much?)

On the other hand, "family" entertainment (as in, stuff that isn't aimed towards children but is generally family friendly) can get away with having queer characters... I mean, how many times have the Simpsons visited gay bars? If Adventure Time wasn't saddled with the status of a kid's show it could probably get away with it, but... I can't see this getting very far.

I totally and completely agree. But at the same time,i'm kind of confused, because i haven't heard anything about this.

Back
Top Bottom