• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Tropiking's Forest

Tropiking

Here, on this link, you can find my very first website, Tropiking's Forest. I'm pretty proud on how far it's gotten so far, but I realize it has a long way to go.

Anyway, check it out and tell me what you think.

It's quite nice really. I know that I totally could not have done a better job but on the other hand I'm only 12. I quite like the layout.

Hey Tropiking, check out this large image!
1 - Fixed width,
2 - Adspace at the top
3 - Hitcounter
3a - Hitcounter centered on the middle of the page
4 - Your HTML makes me sad

To be honest, your layout is just bad. I highly recommend you examine yours and compare it to one of Butterfree's free layouts. Notice how things are divided into categories

Your 'quizzes' are polls, your make a pokemon is a poll, as is what pokemon am I. The forum categories are at least ill-thought out. "pokemon general" and "diamond and pearl only" are not a good division. Again, a main problem here is how you categorize things. You've only got a few links but several are already redundant.

Forum rules are
Ok firstly, I would prefer it if there were no swearing. I know sometimes you just have to get out but repeating offenders will be kicked out.

No offensive language, etc. etc. You get the point.

Stay on topic please, it gets annoying when people go on random tangents. Plus, I will have a thread mainly for chatting.

That's pretty much it. Have fun.
your rules are a bit too casual and unclear, sorry~

This could be a somewhat interesting site, but dude - your layout is bad and content is lacking. Right now it just isn't very good.

No offense but is is kinda blah(Ive seen stuff like this before) and the green you used in the layout hurts my eyes.. But I like the create a Pokemon thing. I voted for a Nidokings head.

Back
Top Bottom