• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

completely ordinary mafia (honest)

Meowth

but is a sheep entering.
Seriously, this game has no theme or wacky twists or plainly evil secret rules or anything like that. And I'm definitely not going to make you all terrorists again. In fact it's probably going to be quite dull, you wouldn't even like it.

Secret roles, but not because I'm trying to hide any sort of unorthodox circumstances behind a façade of an ordinary, vanilla mafia game. You people are so paranoid.

Oh, and about twenty or so players would be just great.

mike you're out of touch with the times

nowadays you need. like, wall of boilerplate junk detailing what you intend to do with out-of thread, abstentions, votes for no lynch, votes to not lynch, votes against lynching, votes in favor of abstention from lynching, votes for lynching nobody, time cutoffs, unsent actions, blah blah blah boring things that blah blah blah no need for

untrust, certainly, definitely absolutely! but that rarely seems to mean much.

mike you're out of touch with the times

nowadays you need. like, wall of boilerplate junk detailing what you intend to do with out-of thread, abstentions, votes for no lynch, votes to not lynch, votes against lynching, votes in favor of abstention from lynching, votes for lynching nobody, time cutoffs, unsent actions, blah blah blah boring things that blah blah blah no need for

untrust, certainly, definitely absolutely! but that rarely seems to mean much.

Exactly! Back in the day it was just "Let's play mafia!" and then we played mafia. We didn't care about all that fancy do da stuff.

And we were happy. Dang nab it.

Darn young'ns.

Exactly! Back in the day it was just "Let's play mafia!" and then we played mafia. We didn't care about all that fancy do da stuff.

And we were happy. Dang nab it.

Darn young'ns.

I suppose you'll be wanting me to vacate your lawn now.

Back
Top Bottom