• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

JackPK vs Eta Carinae

Kudos to you, Eta Carinae; that was just about the perfect time to switch out Miracle Max for Lamelli, and even if the currently-active Pokemon were neck-and-neck from then on, it was an uphill struggle after that for me to try to stay enough ahead to KO either or both of your Pokemon. Great battling!

And thanks for reffing, Sangfroidish! This was the first battle I started in new!ASB, and since you reffed it all the way through and since I started over from scratch instead of keeping my stuff from the old league, you should probably check with Eifie as to whether you can get the bonus for technically reffing my first battle all the way through! :)

You do get the bonus, Sangfroidish, and you would have even if Jack hadn't started over.

Back
Top Bottom