• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Vipera Magnifica vs. Lord of the Fireflies

oh wow hem ok

at least they

they have some moves right

I guess

I think you should be able to live through one Rock Slide considering its power will be divided, so we'll start by Taunting Eifie's Scatterbug, but only if they use Rage Powder on the first action. Otherwise, we'll Curse Orestes right away.

If you did use Taunt on the first action, go for Curse or, if you're Taunted, Energy Ball. If they Protect / Detect (only on the second or third action, and you're taunted), use one-action Phantom Force.

Curse / Taunt ~ Curse / Energy Ball / Phantom Force x2

*sigh* I guess I have to take that Curse either way, don't I?

Try to Crunch Rose right away if possible, but if Micah uses Rage Powder before you can, then Taunt him and Crunch Rose on the next action.

Crunch / Taunt ~ Crunch ~ Crunch?

Stu kicked his feet up onto the table and reclined as far as he could in his chair. He soon found that “as far as he could” meant the floor. It didn’t matter to him, though, the climax had occurred and the tale had wound itself to an end. He chuckled at how easily the story wrote itself, almost like some cheese based deity was writing it for the ungrateful b- ahem, him.

But wait. Every good story needed to end. An eypee-log of sorts. Something that concludes the tale, where we see how the heroes are doing after the battle has ended. Yes, that.

That. Stu would go one step further and reveal the true form of darkness IN THE EPILOGUE. Stu applauded. Man, he was rad.

Ross’ last words had been TAKE THIS ~ TO THE ~ GRAVE, and who was Rose to deny someone their posthumous passion. She wasn’t entirely sure what Ross had meant by THIS, but after rereading it a few times she thought she understood.

Rose floated down to the gravestone and placed in front of it a sheet of paper with the word THIS printed in italics. Ross would’ve wanted that. Rose mused that this was the first death to take place on this lovely and exotic tropical island. Even more exotic by its strange abundance of gravestone producing plants. She folded her witchcloth in at the ends and sat in a bun on the grass, staring at the THIS. Certainly Ross’ death would not be the last.

And, as if by command, the darkness appeared.

“Hello, I am darkness,” said the darkness.

“what no your a dinosaur” said Rose, with Ross’ passing he had taken her grammar powers. “You’re,” though she tried for his sake.

“It is not I who is the darkness,” said a much squeakier voice, coming from the green dinosaur.

“But me!” the dinosaur turned around, revealing a great black serpent with rows upon rows of no teeth but one and three long, elongated, hair-like spikes adorning his head with utter menace.

“And me!” said another serpent, much more diminutive, that had just appeared beside Rose.

“What” said Rose.

“Rose, I am your darkness!”

“What” said Rose.

“When I was split off from the core darkness I grew sentience of my own, this also explains why I am so petite compared to the great darkness before you.” said Lil Darkness, and then cleared his throat, “I learned of your TRUE LOVE for RED EYE ROSS THE DECEASED GEAR CLAN BOSS,” he then looked at Rose for approval. The ghost nodded slowly. “Awesome, let’s kill them!”

“Wait before we begin fighting, who’s that?” Rose popped off the ground, billowing her witchcloth outwards. A thick tangle of cloth wove into a pointed finger, directed at Orestes.

The great black serpent unleashed his great black exasperation in the form of a great black sigh. “He’s my chauffeur!”

Round Six

Vipera Magnifica
XOo
zIQRBSd.png

Larvitar (M) [Guts] @ Lucky Egg
Health: 100% | Energy: 100%
Condition: The real brains of the operation
Crunch / Taunt ~ Crunch ~ Crunch?

KyiLRv9.png

Scatterbug (M) [Shield Dust] @ Lagging Tail
Condition: ”TRUE LOVE, MEET TRUE VILLAIN”
Rage Powder (wait) / nothing x 3

Lord of the Fireflies
Ooo
BitX6nk.png

Misdreavus (F) [Levitate]
Health: 9% | Energy: 42%
Condition: -1 Special Defense, +2 Special Attack
Only darkness
Curse / Taunt ~ Curse / Energy Ball / Phantom Force x2

n2hNsMn.png

Scatterbug (M) [Shield Dust] @ Miracle Seed
Condition: ”I’m the helpful one! ヽ(゚〇゚)ノ”
Rage Powder ~ SUPER Tackle (Tackle + Tackle)

Rose stared at the darkness. Ross was one of the many things in the world she loved, and the great black serpent had taken him away from her and her collection of loved things. She saw nothing but darkness in those beady but square eyes, true to their name, and also darkness in the bags below the eyes, and the crinkling lines that made up the darkness’ face. The darkness was staring into Rose as well, but her yellow eyes reminded him of cheese. He liked cheese.

Lil Darkness noted that his new master was staring down the great black serpent, probably locked in some fierce mental battle.

chees

Yeah, she would need to focus. He would distract the chauffeur. He cleared his throat again, any more of this and he wouldn’t have a throat to clear, “HEY DRIVER SIR YOU ARE EXTINCT AND STUFF”

Orestes the chauffeur was offended by this. He and his family were certainly not extinct, yes they were old and yes they were hard to distinguish from fossils but they were very much alive. He took off this professional drivers’ cap, which he had acquired on graduation day from drivers’ school (where he was very much not extinct and was at the top of his class). He came with a list of qualifications so long that the great black serpent thought it was the great white serpent of light come to kill him, then noticed its papery quality. And that too, he was the personal chauffeur to the very antithesis of all that was good in the world. How dare that rapscallion besmirch his good name. He scrunched up his hat and threw it on the ground, then he pointed at Lil Darkness and ran a finger across his throat.

Lil Darkness as afraid and did not move, but was contemplating displaying this fear by unleashing bodily fluids. Tears, you sick freaks, tears, get your collective head out of the collective gutter.

Orestes could never stand for insults from others in the servant industry. He would take this matter straight to Lil Darkness’ master. He sidled up to Rose while she was still staring down the great black serpent and tugged at her witchcloth.

She did not move. He tugged once more, tapped his foot and politely uttered a noise that could be a cough. She did not move. He bit her.

Rose died.

“OH GOD WHAT HAVE YOU DONE” said Lil Darkness and ran into Orestes the chauffeur who had acted out of his position. He smacked the rock type with his head, but the force of the blow knocked Lil Darkness out.

The great black serpent coiled once more, and with a low hum brought Orestes over to him. The Larvitar got on one knee and presented his head. “I wish to ride shotgun today,” said the great black serpent, and Orestes came closer. He unfurled from his floating seat and wrapped his great black serpentself around Oreste’s protruding head ornament. With a purr of satisfaction, they were off. Never to be seen again until later.

Rose’s crumpled form lay alongside the snoring form of Lil Darkness. The small, diminutive creature dissipated into the air, his master now dead. Rose’s witchcloth was now just a cloth, lain beside the grave of her beloved forever or at least until the wind picked up. From above it looked like someone put a purple blanket by a rock.

Vipera Magnifica
XOo
zIQRBSd.png

Health: 94% | Energy: 95%
Condition: ”top of my class >:C”
Crunch ~ quickly master ~ we must away

Lord of the Fireflies
Xoo
BitX6nk.png

Misdreavus (F) [Levitate]
Health: 0% | Energy: 42%
Condition: KOed
And so ends their tale
=.= ~ o.o ~ x.x

SUPER Tackle did not crit
Orestes’ Health:
100 – 4 (SUPER Tackle) = 94%

Orestes’ Energy:
100 – 5 (Crunch) = 95%

ROSE RED WASHCLOTH WITCH’S LIFE POINTS:
9 – 12 (Crunch) = put to rest

ROSE RED WASHCLOTH WITCH’S SPIRIT POWER:
42 – 0 (Staredown) = 42%

Notes:
-So Eifie’s VM was ordered to wait until Rose was about to use Curse or Energy Ball, then Rage Powder, while Rose was ordered to wait in case VM used Rage Powder to Taunt him. Resulting in an endless loop. Even if I tried to resolve this by letting Rage Powder pop and redirecting the move, it would’ve changed nothing.
-Crunch was a clean KO, so no rolls this round.
-Okay, except for SUPER Tackle, which did not crit. I made its base power 75 as just a Tackle with more force behind it rather than fuse two Tackles together into one all-consuming death blast.
-Thank you both for participating in this round and may you never come back remember the part you played in stopping the darkness. wait shit no you helped him, you rat bastards.

-Tune in next round for the thrilling journey of Orestes as he stares at the bottom of an empty bottle, wondering how his life went to hell. Framed by one mon for betraying the darkness, he now lives in desolation. Lord of the Fireflies reveals who that mon is and then gives them their due commandsFUCK EVERYTHING VM COMMANDS. Maybe they want vengeance for Rose and Ross? Maybe they are the last surviving member of the Red Eye clan? Maybe they're a goddamn Pumpkin. Tune in next time.

-Good thing next round is going to be only self-directed moves, remember that direct healing is allowed for the duration of the round. After that we're going to go all TETSUO on this universe and drop a new one.

-Stu is one fucking amazing artist.

Last edited:
Awesome! According to every source I can find, Snatch is listed as a self-targetting move! So we'll use that twice and finish with magnet rise!

#evil

If for the purpose of this battle Snatch is not considered a self-targetting move, Swords Dance and Iron Defense instead.

Snatch / Swords Dance ~ Snatch / Swords Dance ~ Magnet Rise

As Stu cradled the sixteen Nobel prizes in literature up on stage, his thoughts returned to where it all began. He'd prepared a speech, and it involved recounting his first three bestsellers and his children's books in breathtaking detail.

Book Two – Round Seven

Vipera Magnifica
XOo
zIQRBSd.png

Health: 94% | Energy: 95%
Condition: ”where did it all go wrong”
Dinosaur Dance ~ Dinosaur Dance ~ Curse

Lord of the Fireflies
XOo
ZAdiiCB.png

Mawile (F) [Intimidate]
Condition: KOed
”Time for some salt in the wound”
Snatch / Swords Dance ~ Snatch / Swords Dance ~ Magnet Rise

A bulbous grey face, spherical in every way, rimmed with spikes like shattered circles and eyes like empty wells. Every time he moved, the face grew larger, as if all the space it could ever have was in that one circle, moving just filled it in different ways. The face sneered, and not even teeth showed.

Orestes took his eyes off the bottom of the glass. The darkness had left him after he'd evolved. He slouched against the back of the chair, forming an L shape with his body that looked mighty uncomfortable. Uncomfortable was the name of the game, most of Jerome's finest patrons had shifted away after the uncouth rabble of a Pupitar had to be hoisted to a chair of all things. They'd taken their precious stools too, lined with red, just like a Larvitar's eyes.

Orestes slammed the table. At least he imagined slamming the table. Any movement would upset his straw. He'd found the perfect angle to blow into the translucent brown juice. His face may have been stuck over the drink, but his eyes didn't have to be. He looked up at the fluffy, bespectacled and altogether radical owner of the Wine and Whine. Jerome nodded before Orestes said a word, and before he could be thanked a glass fluttered in front of the Pupitar.

A curve of cotton wrapped itself around Orestes' almost empty glass, the drink was just bubbling now as he blew into it. Orestes felt a pang of heat grow in the pit of his stomach, caught in the act. He daren't look at Jerome, but his eyes lingered on the reflection in the glass. Even when fisheyed, those shades looked perfect. Jerome tilted the glass slightly, and Orestes dutifully whisked out the straw, it had frozen in place at the edge of one of his eye holes, which made it a mite easier. As if by magic another glass slid in, with such swiftness and such grace that it was like the old one had just been filled. Orestes heard a nonchalant whistle grow softer between faint wingbeats.

"You here alone?" A stool screeched beside him and sat down a stranger. Orestes didn't dare move, but his practiced movements shifted the straw so the glass moved his perspective. A beige bulb spread across the side of the glass, with two glassy eyes- enough for someone to notice it in glass- of red peered at him. "Yes, I do have red eyes." She said. "Name's Alice."

"Offrfrfr," Orestes bubbled. Play it cool, bro, play it cool. "Wffnt fnfnfn fdrfnfkn?"

"Jerome, I'll have one of your Sunstoppers," Jerome already knew, and a glass slid down, garnished with a small pair of plastic shades. "Thanks much," the Mawile chirped. But she only spoke to a whoosh of feathers, as Jerome was beckoned to Orestes.

"drrrrfn dnnnnnfce," two glasses, Dragon Dances each, flew down on clouds. As gently as Jerome placed them down, they still thundered on the counter with a roar each. The drinks rippled from their own power. Jerome disappeared down the bar, called to some issue beyond mere alcoholism.

"Those yours?" the Mawile gestured. Orestes nodded. He'd sure need them. The damn darkness took most of what he had, after he'd found out about the betrayal. About the framed betrayal, Orestes hadn't done anything wrong, he'd never steer the darkness wrong. He would never take him to a boutique on the left. That boutique had cost him nearly everything he owned, including the only friend he thought he'd had, and what was left of his misbegotten fortune stared up at him with two, purply, liquid eyes. The last thing the darkness had said was that he could never trust a red-eyed ‘mon. Which confused Orestes, while he had the eyes, he was never part of the clan.

The Pupitar leaned in his straw, ready to dig in to the first of his last. A flash later and his straw crumpled against the varnished wood, leaving a mournful stray drop on the countertop. A whoosh of a feather came from below, and the whole area was wiped down in an instant. An irate chirp taunted the back of Orestes' head.

"Alice," she said, letting out a fresh puff of purple air. "Damn those were good." Those? Orestes looked down and found his second glass tumbling in a circle on its bottom edges, like it'd just been returned. "Thanks much," she held up a palm and the afterimage of a cloud, and some shades, filled it with a Sunyshore Sizzler, complete with its complementary magnet. "Alice in Chain Chomps." she blew him a faux kiss, and turned her back on him to hide her disgust.

"jfrjfrfjmfm," and the Ecruteak special slid between the two empty promises. With a note saying "Free of charge, watch the counter though. Shades' out."

Jerome always knew what he needed. Orestes downed the drink in one powerful sniff and hopped off the chair. He crashed into the ground, but a whoosh of calming feathers later he was out the door. Some thought in the back of his head reminded him that he shouldn’t come back until he’d get the payment out of her. There could be a hundred Mawiles in this town, but the one he want-

“Standing right in front of you,” with her red eyes.

Vipera Magnifica
XOo
zIQRBSd.png

Health: 94% | Energy: 93%
Condition: +1 Defense, -1 Speed ”darkness…darkness ima find youuuuuuu”
Dinosaur Dance ~ Dinosaur Dance ~ Curse

Lord of the Fireflies
XOo
ZAdiiCB.png

Mawile (F) [Intimidate]
Health: 100% | Energy: 88%
Condition: +2 Attack, +2 Speed, Magnet Risen (4 more actions)
”Time for some salt in the wound”
Snatch (Dino Dance) ~ Snatch (Fine Liquor) ~ Magnet Rise

Orestes’ Health:
94%

Orestes’ Energy:
95 - 2 (Curse) = 93%

Alice's Health:
100%

Alice's Energy:
100 - 4 (Snatched Dragon Dance) - 4 (Snatched Dragon Dance) - 4 (Magnet Rise) = 88%

Notes:
-Dude I totally need to make an arena where every move you command is served as a drink. Jerome’s Wine and Whine needs to be a thing.
-snatchy snatchy snatched.
-Next round you’re all back to babyness, complete with one move only. Remember that any attack that relies on sight will automatically fail, and all moves not having a – in their accuracy listing have a flat 20% reduction in accuracy.

Last edited:
“And then…” Stu’s hand faltered, one of his Nobel prizes in literature (sixth from the right, Shirley), slid out of his grasp. The noise of a balloon sliding against another balloon or ballon-like surface signaled the statue’s pitiful descent. Stu was stopped, all but his eyes moving downwards, tracing the statue’s path. He barely got a gulp started when it hit the floor.

Stu’s hand faltered. He slapped his forehead, pushing that scenario as far back as it would go. This…this wouldn’t do. He couldn’t mess up his own award scene. Head met table and rolled over, pulling his marker-holding arm along with him, over swathes of wet ink and fresh orange. The stain on his jacket was nothing compared to this. He couldn’t feel anything in his head, Jerome’s Wine and Whine or whatever was the best idea he had ever had. Why couldn’t he top it. Who were the characters again? Who…the hell was Jerome?

Stu blinked and leapt to attention, slamming the small of his back against the chair, rapping his knuckled across the table, wiggling his frayed locks until the sweat evacuated. This continued for a while before Stu realised he should take his skullcap off. But it was alright in the end, because Stu knew what he could do. Stu could begin anew.

Orestes the Poopeater was the not the best lead, in fact, he was kind of…something, Stu couldn’t quite put his finger on it but he was certainly a something and it was rude and mean and probably, definitely, defecately rude. He just wouldn’t do…he needed more pizzazz, he had to be …fiery.

Round Eight

Vipera Magnifica
XpupitarO
96xFsNg.png

Litwick (M) [Flame Body]
Condition: ”Hello I live in this lamp with my wife and kids, who are also made of fire. We just moved here! I love your city, it's always been a-”
(Switch to Calicer) pay the rent ~ unpack boxes ~ pizza for dinner!

Lord of the Fireflies
XOo
ZAdiiCB.png

Mawile (F) [Intimidate]
Health: 100% | Energy: 88%
”time to get a head.”
Iron Head ~ Iron HEAD ~ IRON HEAD

ALICE IN CHAIN CHOMPS had endured a long and arduous childhood. ALICE IN CHAIN CHOMPS’ childhood began when she was born, and so did the pain. She was named halfway through a meal, so her mother accidentally a verb. ALICE IN CHAIN CHOMPS’ mother was actually ROSE SOMETHINGSPOOK HEART RED of the RED EYE CLAN. This is why ALICE IN CHAIN CHOMPS had red eyes.

Her father was RED EYE ROSS THE METAL GEAR BOSS. They didn’t remember raising a family because they were dead and ALICE IN CHAIN CHOMPS was actually crazy and from a local mental asylum.

Dun dun DUNNN was the noise that she made before she picked up a lamppost off the street. She picked up a lamppost because she wanted to hit Orestes the Poopeater with it. Orestes was very drunk. ALICE, ever since her birth in ROSE’S WITCHCLOTH ARMS (out of her WITCHCLOTH UTERUS) ALICE had wanted to defeat the darkness. It was in her blood, along with various iron-based compounds. Her favourite actor was Ferris Bueller.

The lamppost shrieked, because it was alive. It was also the only light on the street and it flickered out. They were now in darkness. ALICE heard various noises like a metallic slug scraping its shell against the ground. And then they grew quieter, and more quieter and even morerer quiet. But then they grew loud, and made a sound like a wallet being picked up, and then grew quiet again.

“HEY WHAT THE HELL MAN THAT WAS MY HOME” said the lamppost.

“wat” said ALICE, taking after her not real mother because she was crazy and thought ROSE was her mother. How she even knew ROSE was a story in and of itself, a story that will be told through subtlety and things. “my mother ROSE never told me that lampposts can talk.”

“THEY CAN’T” said the lamppost.

“then how are you talking.”

The lamppost calmed down, he was dealing with a very special kind of stupid. “It’s not the lamppost, you racially uneducated plantwad,” ALICE gasped because that sounded vaguely racist, “oi, that is not racist, only water-types are racist.” ALICE nodded and probably guessed this was true since water types were the most common type and therefore felt superior. “Regardless, lampposts don’t talk, fire does.”

“pfffft, how can fire talk,” said ALICE, swinging the lamppost.

“Exhibit A,” and then the fire gestured to itself, but ALICE did not know proper fire-etiquette and couldn’t recognize the motion. No one could, it just looked like wind blew through it. It was also pitch black. Except for the fire, but it was wiggling. “Exhibit A” the fire italicized for emphasis.

“shut up you bore me where is the darkness I must become its chauffeur,” said ALICE, and noted that the darkness was all around her, except where the fire was. ALICE was enraged, “YOU, you are stopping me from vehicular manslaughtering darkness, leave now before I am enraged!” but she was already enraged, it was too late.

Before the fire could even speak, ALICE slammed the lamppost into the ground. A dying squeak of “my hooooome,” escaped the embers falling through a big gap in the casing, as they faded they added bits about furnishing, mortgage and finishing the curtains.

But then the fire came back, but it was kind of darker, like dark light. Not light dark, that would be different and the fire would call you a racist for that. “I…am darkness?” said the fire, now consumed by darkness. Reborn in it, molded by it, only seeing the light of day as a candle. “Why am I a candle, this is kind of a step down from a lamppost flame, you know?”

ALICE was still enraged, and wheeled the lamppost around herself, slamming the edge into the light darkness. Shards of glass entered into its wicky form, and came out the other side. When they came out did the candle feel pain, otherwise he was alright with them entering. He liked squishing them around inside his body, like he was playing with a bit of lint in his pocket, except he was the pocket and the jagged pieces of his former home was the lint. But then realization hit him, “ow,” whoops that was a lamppost, not realization. “Ow,” he said again, but this time it was realization, “MY HOME, my beautiful Loretta, what will she come back to! Our kids, our dog! Everything was in there! I finally convinced her to move to the big city, out of our country lanterns and off into the world, and on the third day, before our stuff has even got here you murder our children and St. Barkington’s Fire,” he could not cry because he was fire, it just looked like he was steaming with rage. But he was also steaming with rage.

A line of flame shot down the length of the lamppost, the heat warping the metal into little middle fingers as it went along. ALICE was hurt by this display, and also physically. How dare the darkness fight back when she was beating it! That wasn’t cool, that’s not what happens to the protagonist. Mother would have never had to work this hard to reclaim her father’s honour, but that was a story for another set of commands. She thrust the lamppost forward, but the candle shot the side of his face out in a broad curve, dodging the lancepost. His features curved around the tube with a slosh, sneering about homewreckers, then his elongated body whipped back into position into a stubby little candle, still sneering about homewreckers. “Homewreckers,” said he with a sneer. Another puff of heat flew off towards ALICE, but this time she sloshed her face to the side, and also her whole body, without sloshing really.

“ha, mother taught me this move, this move where I learn to move like you and copy you,” she said, arms folding across her chest. Her arms were half folded when she realised she was paying attention to her train of thought, and didn’t notice that they were now knotted together.

“Knotty girl,” Stu had to stop here and laugh for a full thirty seconds. The candle smirked, because he was rad. But then he was sad, because his family was dead. “But doesn’t that mean your mother just taught you to learn?”

“no,” she lied.

Round Eight

Vipera Magnifica
XpupitarO
96xFsNg.png

Litwick (M) [Flame Body]
Health: 88% | Energy: 92%
Condition: ”this sneer does not hide any pain. No.”
consumed with sadness because of family tragedy ~ THEY WERE MY FAMILY ~ BUUUUUUUURN

Lord of the Fireflies
XOo
ZAdiiCB.png

Mawile (F) [Intimidate]
Health: 84% | Energy: 80%
”vegans require a lot of sacrifice, better yours than mine. wait no I meant vengeance.”
Iron Head ~ Iron HEAD ~ IRON HEAD

A1:
Iron Head: Accuracy (75/100, HIT), Effect Chance (15/100, FLINCH)
Flame Body: (86/100, NO EFFECT)

A2:
Iron Head: Accuracy (11/100, HIT), Effect Chance (61/100, NO EFFECT)
Flame Body: (37/100, NO EFFECT)
Flamethrower: Accuracy (50/100, HIT), Effect Chance (95/100, NO EFFECT)

A3:
Iron Head: Accuracy (96/100, MISS)
Flamethrower: Accuacy (94/100, MISS)
Calcifer’s Health:
100 – 6 * 2 (LAMP HEAD) = 88%

Calcifer’s Energy:
100 – 4 * 2 (I’M SO SORRY LORETTA) = 92%

Alice's Health:
100 – 16 (FEEL MY SCORCHING PAIN) = 84%

Alice's Energy:
88 – 4 * 2 (IRON LAMP) = 80%

Notes:
-Sorry for the delay, was busy attempting to move.
-Ha I tricked you it was Stu all along, not Stu!
-wait
-It's going to get intensely sunny next round, so stay nice and safe inside your lampposts.
-So this is a Switch battle. Huh. Since VM switched before the first action of the round, the round proceeded as normal.

-Since we PMed commands last round, I’m not sure if that counts towards the turn order changing. If it does count, then VM would command first here, if it doesn’t then LotF would.

-oh crap it was Stu, not Stu.

Last edited:
Yeeaaah I'm pretty sure it's more fair to have me command first.

Okaaaay Alice you probably figured out by now that I'm not too keen on letting you fight an opponent with STAB advantage and resisting both your attacking types, and under intense sunlight! Fortunately, we do have some backup here!

But first, we gotta to prepare the battlefield a bit! Start with Knock Off to get rid of that Eviolite, then Rock Slide! If they Protect, delay the Knock Off and use Swords Dance. Use Baton Pass (Cello) on the last action, unless you're Taunted, in which case you'll simply Rock Slide again, or Knock Off if you haven't already.

Knock Off / Swords Dance ~ Knock Off / Rock Slide / Swords Dance ~ Baton Pass (Cello) / Rock Slide / Knock Off

Back
Top Bottom