• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

More clue game

I used Veekun to find the pokemon, and there was only one pokemon with that stat. Yet when i entered it in the clue game, it said it was wrong. =(

EDIT: YES, on number five now. LS,
Out of those stats, what is missing? (Here. This is the Veekun Pokesearch, but only fill out the stat section with the stats Superbird said.)

.....dammit, I'm stuck on five

Last edited:
Value of the stat, but SPELLING it, not putting it as a number

Might be too big of a hint, but he's still not getting it. =\

It's not a query string. Just stick it together.

Now, I'm on 27 and fairly sure of my answer, but I don't know how to format it.

I am stuck on number five. =(

You have its numbers... what is it? Note that it has nothing to do with the section on the site called déjà vu.

Okay, giving up on 27. My URL is over 600 characters long, and that's just some of the guesses. Help?

EDIT: Oh, so I have to clear all of my guesses before guessing again with query strings... /facepalm

fckyeah.png

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

EDIT: Superbird: Think about Deoxy's forme

Last edited:
It has nothing to do with Pokémon or the site. What do you have to do to get a clue?

Oh.

This might be a bit much. Version Exclusives

(this part of post @ Superbird)

When you get the answer, it's going to make you go WTF.

(this part of post @ LS99)

Back
Top Bottom