• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Doctor Who Profile Picture Month

Phantom

Uh, I didn't do it.
Hi! I am the admin for November is Doctor Who Profile Picture Month. (I need a shorter name...) And once again it's nearing November!

For your facebook, myspace, twitter, and TCoD :] accounts feel free to change your profile picture/avatar to something related to Doctor Who. Simply join THIS PAGE, and spread the word!

Why November? November is the anniversary of Doctor Who! The first episode aired on November 23, 1963, so it only makes sense!

So far there are 141 people on the page, but that shouldn't be all! If you join spread the word! Post it anywhere where you're a member, tell your friends, chain email, sit on Moffat's front step and force him to write it in... (uh maybe not....) But spreading the word is important, if you join and don't help either by changing your pictures or spreading the word you will be shot by a Dalek named Fred.

Includes

Doctor Who (Classic Series 1963-1989)

Doctor Who (TV Movie 1996)

Doctor Who (New Series 2005- Present)

Torchwood

Sarah Jane Adventures

K-9 and Company

This isn't a website, so if it needs to be moved please correct me.

Back
Top Bottom