• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Your chocolate preferences!

Your preference for chocolate...

• Total voters
I love choclate. They are all good to me, but Milk/White/Dark. Generally the only dark choclate I get is sugar free.

I LOOOOOVE CHOCOLATE!
Milk > Dark > White
Dark is nice, but not quite as good as milk. White is just a tad too sweet for my tastes. Plus, it isn't even an a "real chocolate".
I found that out in a book. It isn't chocolate because it doesn't have the special ingredient that makes it chocolate. I forgot what it was. I think it could of been chocolate liquor, but it was probably something else this also explains why dogs can eat it without getting sick.
I definitely have a thing for chocolate.

Dark > White > Milk.
I like chocolate in general, and I'm not too fussy. (You tend not to be when you barely eat at all) But Dark is my preferred chocolate. ^^

(Where the hell did my post go? Did I accidentally delete it?)

I like dark chocolate, but I can only handle so dark. My friend game me some 70% dark chocolate once, and it was so bitter I could hardly see the point of having it as a dessert.

Milk chocolate is good, and it's something I'm always sure to like. :V

White chocolate? It's not even chocolate. How lame.

I love all three far, far too much <3

I went for Milk>White>Dark, but that's only because I can eat more milk before I feel ill, and more white than dark X)

I found that out in a book. It isn't chocolate because it doesn't have the special ingredient that makes it chocolate. I forgot what it was. I think it could of been chocolate liquor, but it was probably something else this also explains why dogs can eat it without getting sick.
I definitely have a thing for chocolate.

It doesn't have cocoa solids.

But it still tastes better than both milk and dark

Milk > White > Dark

I had this Fairtrade dark once. I had to drink like half a carton of Fairtrade orange juice and copious amounts Fairtrade rice cakes to get the taste out. It was a Fairtrade Trade Fair.

White chocolate makes my sick. I like dark and milk though. Not stupidly dark though.

White > Milk > Dark

I can't stand dark chocolate. It's too bitter for my taste. I prefer foods that're 'sickly sweet.'

Back
Top Bottom