• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Should they re-make pokemon yellow 4 DS?

Ice tiger

Has claimed your vital regions.
I think so i loved that game but i dont have it anymore ;-; they need to re make it as well as crystal and gold/silver!

Thinking back on it, I would love a Yellow remake.

There's something magical about seeing Pikachu follow you around. And checking it's happiness by turning around and hitting A.

Maybe, but I want to see Gold and Silver's succesors on the market first(or maybe just a new one where you go to all the previous regions).
But yes, I would like to be able to get the three starters without trading.

I see no reason for it right now; what I'm really hoping for is that they make the Gold and Silver Remakes.

Even though Yellow was cute and all I'd prefer a G/S/C remake more. I mean, yesh, it's fun getting a special Pika and all the starters, but G/S/C the only only-GB game right nao, and everybody loves Johto!

If we must get another remake, I'd prefer GSC to Yellow. There's so much new technology and room for innovation in Pokemon that re-hashing another old game would be really boring, even a great game like Crystal or Yellow. More than anything I want a new game featuring multiple regions, at least one of them new.(Orange Islands?) Something that breaks away from the formula we've seen since 1998, with a different story and a lot to do. I can dream, I suppose.

Yellow would be fun, but I must admit that GSC is better. Maybe you can mix both games together, like having your starter follow you around...?

Words words words(Orange Islands?) Words words words

Nintendo have ssaid many times that the Orange Islands will always be Anime-only.

And I'd much prefer a GS remake (They never made a ThunderYellow, so I doubt they'll re-do Crystal either.). Hopefully the rumoured DuskGold and DawnSilver are true...

If I had to choose, I would pick G/S/C remakes. In G/S/C, if you'll remember, you could travel to Kanto, and eventually battle Ash(But they call him Red. The only pokemon Red has that Ash doesn't have is Espeon, which is what cofuses me, but I say he's Ash anyway.). He was fun to battle, and extremely tough. That was an ultimate goal to work towards. Beating him. So G/S/C would be a better remake, because there is something to do after you beat all sixteen gyms and the Elite Four.

If I had to choose, I would pick G/S/C remakes. In G/S/C, if you'll remember, you could travel to Kanto, and eventually battle Ash(But they call him Red. The only pokemon Red has that Ash doesn't have is Espeon, which is what cofuses me, but I say he's Ash anyway.). He was fun to battle, and extremely tough. That was an ultimate goal to work towards. Beating him. So G/S/C would be a better remake, because there is something to do after you beat all sixteen gyms and the Elite Four.

Red is Red, not Ash.

Back
Top Bottom